S.O.C Event Flag

Gambit

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Man i dont mind helping out with this if events are around the country. I dont wanna put towards getting a flag for S.O.C if im never gonna attend an event with you due to it being at the very peek of Scotland lol :-) just let me know and if you need any decals or car stickers doing speak to Shanks Graphics on facebook he is awesome he does all out car club ones. and is cheap. He did DC Clutches for the Lassa Drift team

Hi mate no we're a national club so as long as we have interest from members wanting to be on club stands we intend to try get to as many as we can but it is all down to enough members wanting to be at the said event. It's like Trax wasn't enough interest in that so pulled out from going. :( 

And as for the graphics thanks for letting us know mate appreciated but we have the club shop that sells them Mufflebox I didn't choose the name but did vote for it :lol: And a mate of mine  has been doing all the other stuff for us that the shop doesn't do :) 

cool well if you need a little help with funding towards the flag let me know.

Did some of you guys go to Sherburn meet there was a few Scoobys all parked together this was a couple of months ago

Nothing was done here as a club going. I'm not sure if any members went from here nobody said anything. I know Boozy Dave and Nick to the Yorkshire Air Ambulance event thing a few months back :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Right had words with the boss about this now we can get one but has no stand for it I was thinking maybe rig some sort of fishing pole up just for ease of moving it around. BUT!

It's £100 just for the flag I'm happy to make a £20 donation towards it. And I know the events haven't gone as well as I would have hoped so far this year but way it goes I guess. But anyway I was just seeing what everyone else thought and if anyone else would be happy to donate towards it. There is no obligation to it and I'm not one to beg for anything, so will leave it with everyone else as to what we do about this. and even if it's not ready for this year it's always handy for next year. 

how BIG IS THE FLAG POLE you're thinking of using or wanting

• 1 month later...

I'm still waiting to hear back from Steve about this I said we need one really and he just said about the banner needing a needing a stand I said no we need flags and showed him the japfest picture. And not heard a thing :(