S.O.C Club Decals

Gambit

Right we do have a club shop so please check the site 1st for any stickers or decals. Plus we have lot's of other merchandise you can get from there.

MuffleBox 

But if you want anything else like a different colour over or under size, Sun visor strips like this one 

SOC_LOGO_SUNSTRIP_zpse53ab0e8.jpg

scoob5_zps1119b638.jpg

Or any other type let me know I can have a word with a mate of mine also a member on here and a Subaru owner who does fantastic vinyls and is doing them cheaper for us. So let me know I can get prices for you with P&P  

He's also just started doing these doming decals if anyone wants any doing. 

scoob4_zps19a4012a.jpg

20140521_194348_zps91b47581.jpg

Splitterbadges_zps8f5e1e1a.jpgSTiwheelcenters_zpsf6bfa10b.jpg20140520_183409_zpsabe4d75f.jpg

I agree he does do it well and uses good vinyl not the cheap stuff, he's also sorted out the .com problem ;)

happy days....

Got back today checked the mail and found Scotty had sent me the part I ballsed up had been sent to me and this little gift was with it :D

picture doesn't do it justice really but it's domed badge 

domedSOC_zps3d372009.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got to like Scottys punctuality no messing about :)

Morning mate... i can do them at £6 delivered for the club mate :)

Cheers
Scotty

Thats the sticker and 1st class postage to your door mate :) 

I'm just thinking about best way. I will have to have a word with scotty but if you want to pay me and give me the address I will pay Scotty and email him your addy. Thats what I've been doing for others so far :) 

You can do that mate but he still needs to send it to me so wouldn't save anything on postage. :( 

What I do is I send him the payment and the address to post it out too if thats me or you I don't mind :)

• 2 weeks later...

Haha no worries I did think it was strange :D just send it to my paypal I will send him it PM me your address or one you want it posted too if done today I would have a guess be with you by Tuesday he's pretty quick doesn't leave anyone hanging around for stuff :) 

• Like 1