S.O.C Club Decals

Gambit

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Strips no probs, £8 + £3 p+p mate, I can sort that tonight while I'm 
still cutting and get it posted tomorrow :)

If you can let me know ASAP mate if you want it sooner before he packs up for the night :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed I've lost a wheel centre! Can Scotty sort me a set of 4 out?

The ones I want are in the last pic in post 1. Top left in the pic.

They're the black ones with Subaru stars, (not the ones with a silver circle round the edge of the badge)

Just a silver oval round the stars. Tried to copy & paste the pic, but couldn't!

He can do that mat no problem any colour you want. Or design. These are just striker's to go over the center caps though.

Can I have 4 Alan Shearer's in that case? [emoji14]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Haha I was just going to let you know mate that you could pick up but he hasn't given me an address I guess I could get it from paypal but wasn't sure if it's his home address or work. He's also asked what size do you want them "price, £7 or £8 quid a set"

Thanks, they're 54mm. I'll just get them posted I think, because of shift working.

I take it, it's Scotty from SSC-Subaru forums.

Haven't been to their meet yet as I work straight nights, but I should be able to make their December one cus I'm off work.

Hes got them done mate. He's also said don't just turn up to the meet this time of year because might not be on with the weather. Ive been trying to get him to post on here about them but like knocking on wood lol. So anyway was you wanting them posted?