S.O.C Club Decals

Gambit

He's got back to me and asked what size did you want full custom job for you now mate :D 

"what sort of size dose he want them?

Do they need to fit somewhere or is it just a boot/wing decal?
Something like 11x5cm ?"

Have you decided what colours you wanted them mate ?

He's told me had a problem with the white he can do them but won't be brilliant white like the pictures the resin won't react with it for some reason but can make it close to white if that makes sense :D 

• 2 weeks later...

I've been up to see Scotty twice over the last 2 weeks, he's dead busy at the moment, I should be popping down his work one day this week so I'll remind him on. He's taken on a little project for me

Ahh its good to know who we need to lynch mob[emoji123] incase any problems. [emoji14] not that we are expecting any [emoji1]
  • Like 1

I ordered a printed tee before jap show, it arrived the quality was rubbish the print looked like it had been done with a potato and wasn't like it looked like on website. Bit disappointed by it to be fair. Yours looks nice though

Should have said mate. I'd have spoke to steve about it. Fully embroidered badge came in a swanky box too. I'll let steve know about the Tshirts. Ive asked for one of these too with a s.o.c logo and address on the back. [emoji6] [emoji106]

post-148-141893871924_thumb.jpg

I was going to offer some feedback but forgot to be honest, and the sizings all over the place ordered a medium as the one we got in the premium pack fitted fine, this one looks like a bodystocking it's that tight, slept in it once and it's now sat in cupboard awaiting summer when I can display my moobs with pride.

313fbe903fbd5569d1f80605a1bf6670.jpg

On website it showed the logo being in the top left like the white premium one, don't know if it shows very well but the print looks like it's over layered of that makes sense ?

not sure what happened there. Hmm also, it's not a standard club shirt. I agree that is bad.

Did you want a replacement?  we have some new ones which look really nice: http://www.mufflebox.com/collections/subaru/products/subaru-owners-club-logo-t-shirt

these are proper screen printed. PM me mate

• Like 1