Tyre Squeel

MaximXLP

indeed and the owner Tony is an instructor for these Hunter machines 

the problem with most of these so called Hunter junkies is that everybody can operate a Hunter BUT do they have any notion what they actually doing? all green doesn't be good per say. this is where education comes in hence the need of proper training of how to understand the geometry of a vehicle.

Yep : )

Had old owners club go along for a day and set up the geometry for mx5 about 3 years ago, good day out and they certainly know their onions,

Jonny, did you go for a basic set up or did you ask for anything specific ?

It's about an hour & a half away, so may have been worth it.

I have GDA booked for tomorrow now. they come well recommended, so hopefully they can sort it out.

I would cancel and change, but time is precious at the moment sadly. 

I'll let you know how it goes, might be worth a recommendation if it all works out (fingers crossed)

Sorry for the delay.

GDA did a great job without any laser assistance and for a whole lot less money. 

It's 90% better. I've done the car park and petrol forecast tests, and no squealing.

Still there on mid-speed corners a bit, but that's all.

Interestingly, the guy needed to get some oxy acetylene heat applied to loosen a couple of the adjusters enough - proving that ATS clearly either couldn't be bothered, or didn't know what they were doing?

Would be better if they just told me that they couldn't do it - it cost me over £60, and the mis-alignment that they managed to put in has cost me a tyre!

Still keen to get it round to 'wheels in motion' though, just to get it spot-on. Time & money is the problem now though.

This car is really growing on me - love driving it.