9 hours later, clean car.

salsa-king

I say nine hours, but I did stop at lunch time to wax oil my dining room floor and have some lunch.. then got back to it lol (so say more 8 hours car cleaning).

I snow foamed,

rinsed,

washed,

rinced,

clay bar'd,

snow foam,

micro fibre washed down,

snow foamed,

rinced,

micro fibre towel dried, 

DA polished using Menz 4500, panel at a time and buffed up with micro fibre noodle mitt and micro fibre cloth

then waxed it used MER (as I wanted something easy to apply and polish/buff off).

AutoFinesse Finale detail spray on teh wrap roof, as its wax free and leaves a matt finish.

'Mothers' Tyre Shine.

FB_IMG_1403965522703_zpswbvna53f.jpg

engine bay cleaned up and polished with autoglym Vinyl/Rubber spray cleaner.20140628_181844_zpsnzkfqaha.jpg

20140628_181903_zps4yttaozk.jpg

20140628_181947_zpspmlbf8d5.jpg

Really pleased how the R205 rear defusser spolier looks that I fitted on Monday last week.20140628_182043_zpspdyuxlsa.jpg

20140628_182104_zpsixlotiye.jpg

20140628_182128_zpsiyczmg6o.jpg

Plates back on.. ready for a drive :)20140628_182607_zpsdzp41414.jpg

thanks for looking

• Like 4

Been mulling over a DA for awhile,now but as you say it's a minefield when it comes to DA pads and polishes.

I think my next buy will be a 6mx3m pop up gazebo ala dent man tent so I can do work on the car when the weather is too hot or raining.

£89.00 from argos.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6510745.htm

88-6510745A77UC1083513M.jpg

• Like 1

Just seen this, looks awesome! :-)

What alloys are those? And are they 18"? They look absolutely class! Thinking of changing mine, I have the anthracite grey prodrive GT1's at the moment but they are knackered up, so would like to change them!

Thanks.

• Like 1

alloys are Prodrive GT2's 19".

TBH I'm not that happy with the paint work on the car, I can see scratches in it, so will have to go over the car again with a dencer Hex Pad (orange) and a thicker compound, the Menz 400. and see if I can improve it. As last week I only polished up with a Black Hex finishing pad and Menz 4500 finishing polish.

Think I might be going a bit OCD on the slight scratches I see though, but they do annoy me. when you think how clean and waxed the car is they are letting it down.

DA Daz6Pro polisher off detailing World at £99 is a great price Pete

alloys are Prodrive GT2's 19".

TBH I'm not that happy with the paint work on the car, I can see scratches in it, so will have to go over the car again with a dencer Hex Pad (orange) and a thicker compound, the Menz 400. and see if I can improve it. As last week I only polished up with a Black Hex finishing pad and Menz 4500 finishing polish.

Think I might be going a bit OCD on the slight scratches I see though, but they do annoy me. when you think how clean and waxed the car is they are letting it down.

DA Daz6Pro polisher off Detailing World at £99 is a great price Pete

That car looks amazing bud if you can't see the slight imperfections from 5ft away just take a deep breath and admire from a safe distance you must have the patience of Saint to keep that so clean

Awesome

cheers,

2nd coat of wax went on tonight.

marks on the spoiler bug me, but without going mad with a polisher.. which I'd end up polishing all the paint off, they'll have to stay there lol...................... rest of the car looks ok though   ;)