My recently purchased Jdm Wrx

Hi guys recently purchased my Subaru impreza wrx. It has around 91000miles on it and it's been treated to a full respray just under 2 years ago.

Its a Import and has a few subtle modifications done, previous owner claims up to 330bhp but I don't take much notice of numbers until proven.

Prior to buying this I have had a Leon cupra r, a civic type r, clio sport, golf gti's. But I gotta say the impreza is completely in its own league compared to those cars.

Here's a few pics, hoping to get a feel for the site and some useful information, thanks for having me!

IMG-20140623-WA0000_zpsncgar8ku.jpgIMG-20140622-WA0007_zpsxmlas6sn.jpg

DSC_0112_zpss1r5wv73.jpgDSC_0115_zpsvf5bjxzw.jpg

• Like 1

Hello mate welcome to S.O.C please feel free to join in on the threads good bunch on here all friendly easy going bunch :)

And car looks really nice very clean and tidy nice example :) 

Wotcha and welcome - great colour on that motor, keep us posted on any of the info you discover along the way - additional mods actual power etc and as Gambit says feel free to get involved

Thanks for the kind comments guys, day 6 of ownership and I'm in love! It's such an awesome car!! This impreza has been looked after by a top mechanic at my dealership so it's been serviced every 3000miles with millers oil and genuine filters for the last 6 years by him, had a uprated clutch, all belts replaced, credit to him really, you guys can imagine the smile on my face when I went from my mk4 golf to the impreza!

• Like 2