CarBen Fibre Creations - Demo Car

Hi, here are a few shots of our demo car to date.

She is a:

2002 WRX STi PPP Blobeye

Engine/Drivetrain Modifications:    

Cone Filter

FMIC

Remapped by Performance Vehicle Developments (Halifax)

Exedy Clutch

Tornado Deresonated Centre Pipe

TSL Group N Back Box

Suspension Modifications:    

BC Coilovers

Uprated CDF Drop Links

Interior:

turbo Timer

Carbon Fibre Dash Panels

Carbon Fibre Firewall

Carbon Fibre Parcel Shelf

Carbon Fibre Door Cards (to be fitted)

Sparco Bucket Seats

Crow Harnesses

Exterior:

Aerofoil Roof Spoiler

Upper Zunsport Grill

De-Tangoed Headlights

Carbon Splitter

Vented Side Skirts

Carbon Side Skirt Steps

Carbon Ducktail Bootlid

Carbon Vortex Spoiler

Karlton Flares

Wheels:

18x10 XXR 531

continental 285/35/18 Tyres

The car is currently being built with the karlton flares on so these are photos from the last show I took her to

P1000507%20%28Large%29.JPG?m=1400493072

P1000505%20%28Large%29.JPG?m=1400493068

P1000508%20%28Large%29.JPG?m=1400493067

P1000504%20%28Large%29.JPG?m=1400493063

P1000500%20%28Large%29.JPG?m=1400493016

P1000499%20%28Large%29.JPG?m=1400493011

IMG_0574.JPG?m=1396796004

More photos in our gallery here: http://carbenfibrecreations.co.uk/gallery/index.php/

For all you know that could be true and I express myself through my reflection in carbon  ;)  :D

grrrrrrrrrr  :angry:  :lol:

I often do the same type of thing. But I choose to do it in the reflexion of women's changing room mirrors naked, I'm currently now banned from entering primark premises  :ph34r:

Looks great but I like it better without the whale-tale.....with it its about as subtle as Rod Stewarts leopard skin disco trousers.

But that`s only my opinion based on me being a 58 year old young !Removed!  :lol:

Oh I like the spoiler on it I think it looks ok on a car's done for track days an a road car. Not a choice I would have on a road car only myself but know a few members have had them on at some point :) 

From the front it looks brilliant.......really menacing   :ph34r: Its got that....."Move yer !Removed!!" look to it.

How did you clean the headlights?

Thanks mate it'll look better with the new flares and wheels on, really mean !!!!

I havent cleaned the headlights they are a mess close up lol, theres a chap on Facebook that has a good technique he puts them in the oven to remove the front cover then cleans.

Oh I like the spoiler on it I think it looks ok on a car's done for track days an a road car. Not a choice I would have on a road car only myself but know a few members have had them on at some point :)

The spoiler is pointless, it has not function on or off track but I like it and it showcases the business so its a win win :)

Thanks mate it'll look better with the new flares and wheels on, really mean !!!!

I havent cleaned the headlights they are a mess close up lol, theres a chap on Facebook that has a good technique he puts them in the oven to remove the front cover then cleans.

The spoiler is pointless, it has not function on or off track but I like it and it showcases the business so its a win win :)

Is that dipped carbon fibre?

The interior looks great!

I wouldn't like to put a price on it. Was at I will say my 1st local meet last night and a guy there has a very nice Hawkeye loads of work done to it £13.500 he wants for it. Was telling me idiots was offering him £10k like he should be grateful :( 

• 10 months later...