Dilemma

Jonny b

That's the thing ιt's my mates car ιt's mint!! Fsh subaru.. 80k recent clutch cambelt he only needs to get rid as his dads died ɑnd has to pay funeral.. He don't want to sell ιt. But would rather I had ιt ɑnd he had mine which he also knows ιs good... Mrs will kill me if I use carribean fund!!!!

I would do it and point out it was to help your mate with the funeral  :) lets face it if your mate comes in to a few quid you can always reverse the deal :D

I agree - you are helping him out of a spot, I am sure she would be sympathetic and as Gbit says he would probably reverse the deal after

I'd do it. Only thing stopping me doing it now is that if I did it I wouldn't know the cars history and I've just spent a fortune sorting mine out - can't afford or risk doing it again. But sounds like you haven't got that issue, it's a no brainer ;)

Right can we have a meet at mine so you can all explain to the wife!!!

Her words!!

1 blue subaru off the drive!! 2grand down ɑnd another blue subaru on the drive!!'

• Like 2

Widetrack+DCCD = better handling and most importantly safer car ;). It has a nicer interior so it's just a nicer place to sit and spend time when you're stuck in traffic making you and your other half more relaxed reducing stress and arguments.

It's newer so less will go wrong and it will save you more in the long run.

Hope that helps ;)

• Like 2

Right nick your up!! Ill pm you my address you come talk to her! Let me know when your near so I can get called out urgently!!

May I suggest you make a will first!! As apparently if I mention takin the carribean fund I will have less ****** than my dogs!!!

• Like 1

it's a no brainer

tell her you can remove the 6 speed and sell it for £2k and fit a 5 speed for £500 :lol:

get some auto trader ad's to compare, blob wrx £4k, widetrack sti £8k, only £2k to upgrade ;)

• Like 1

Right can we have a meet at mine so you can all explain to the wife!!!

Her words!!

1 blue subaru off the drive!! 2grand down ɑnd another blue subaru on the drive!!'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Caribbean's overrated ! Plus you'll only be able to go once least you can use the car everyday much more value for money.

I've heard Skegness is just as nice this time of year :O