Destiny Anyone?

I have been looking forward to this game for a long time and seen as I pre ordered it I got a beta code. I think it goes live next week :) anyone else going to be playing?

A friend of mine played a demo at a game show and was well impressed (the screen shots he took looked awesome)

I probably will get it for the ps4 but, haven't pre ordered it due to the £54 price tag on psn .

Let me know what it plays like tom as there's a few games on the horizon for ps4 and I'm trying to get some sort of order of purchase in my head .

Due to switching from xbox (after 10 + yrs) I don't know to much about the exclusive ps titles .

I will defiantly report back but I am a still in old fashioned world with a ps3 lmao but sure the main factors will be the same :)

Get it Gambit! You know you wanaaaaaa hahaha

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Got a beat code of a friend and have played a cple of ours. Looks amazing, plays really easily and you can deff see the halo influence. The ai is a bit jump left, jump right rinse and repeat makes them pretty easy to kill.

Just got into the game proper only played a bit of it. Will be back on later :)

• 8 months later...

Right anyone playing this still I've just dinged level 20 have to say pretty impressed. But can see this is a game you need friends with to fully enjoy. And especially for the end level stuff 8 man cooperative raids. I have 2 of my mates that play it they have high level chars already but had started some lower ones to join me to level. So looking for anyone who wants to join really :) 

• 3 months later...

I left this game then came back got the DLC and been loving it again lol. Got a level 32 warlock and 28 titan. I just need to play the DLC with the Titan to get it up to 30+. The game is a real grind until you go onto the DLC and everything gets handed to you.

Yeah if you go local and host option in there. And same thing I lost connection on the server I can move around the map like I'm flying in freeview but can't seem to spawn my chars back in. 

:(