halfords discount card

Exup1000

I've not used mine yet but lent it out to Th4neuk because he didn't have his at the time. He went and saved a shed load off the marked price on a Stereo, they rang about and spoke to the manager but all went through fine. 

Exup mate did you get it from us ? I'm just wanting to know why you haven't got the badge if you did :) 

I've still not used it but know they take it as I lent mine to another member why he was waiting for his to arrive he bought a Stereo that was in sales and saved a shed load. They did speak with the manager before they did the 15% off but they did do so like Steve said just keep at them :) 

• 1 month later...

I don't get my car until tomorrow but I've signed up. Do these cards come through in the post?

I've been thinking about picking up a Snooper 3Zero & probably some cleaning kit to get the carbon off the exhaust so this card will come in handy.

Yes mate will be sent out to you in the post :) 

Admin

How long do they take to arrive? I am holding out for its arrival so i can get some bits.

Floyd has your's turned up yet ? Shouldn't take long I know Steves been away but should have taken very long ? 

Been spending quite a bit on cleaning products and paint in the last month .

Every time I get a new cashier they look confused but still give me the discount[emoji5]

In the last month alone it's saved me over £30 [emoji41]

So thanks to whoever organised the card [emoji106]

• Like 1