New WRX 300 owner saying hello

The300

Hi all,
Just picked up my WRX 300 yesterday, then went for a drive through Wiltshire, Somerset and Hampshire to get acquainted. All I can say is I should of done this sooner. Also funny seeing another WRX in the same colours from the same year on the way home!

post-2871-0-43239300-1407691474_thumb.jp

Nice, whoever had my car previous took the !Removed! thing off and sold it... Left me with the standard WRX one, and I wasn't keen on spending 500 on one. So I just bought an STI one ha. Nice motors though

cheers mate, to be honest i'm happy with the STI style spoiler. got it for £60, just needs some TLC and a respray, but my mrs's old man is a panel beater and car spray painter, so he's helping me out.

cheers though mate.

no probs. I've been considering putting a STI spoiler on my car and fitting blue UK300 carpets, seats etc

Thats very handy especially with as you have a scoob...sure you'll keep him busy knocking out the usual dents and repairing stone chips lol