XV spotted on TV the othernight!

majik_thighs

I've suddenly started to see some on the roads round me. Consett is already the Scooby capital of the north east, but xv's are infiltrating now too at last [emoji106]

It was literally as I was pulling out of our estate - was one of the light blue one's too; gave each other a smile and a nod  :P

I'd never seen it around here before, but I've since seen it parked outside our local shop too  :D

tribeca is a styling disaster :-S kind of glad not to see too many :-)

XV is great styling & practical vehicle all in one, shame don't see a few more but then if was as common as a focus the magic becomes lost :-)

Will be buying one of these in the future for sure.

face to butt is ugly, not keen on interior myself but suppose tastes vary.

Had a good look at an XV today, in white & looked better than expected for white, interior works for me as does potential practicality.

See how the new breed does on a few years usage with reliability/dealer fettling & I will buy one.

I'm trying to get the missus to get an XV or a Forrester. She's got her eyes on a Nissan Qashqai at the moment, I've honestly no idea why tbh.

No no and thrice no!...................quashquish `s are ten a penny, daft name, as stylish as a pair of welding goggles and on every street corner.

She wants.......................Unique!..........head-turning good looks.

post-2579-0-02417000-1408201218_thumb.jp

Lets face it......Quashies don`t turn heads.....maybe a few stomachs...

No no and thrice no!...................quashquish `s are ten a penny, daft name, as stylish as a pair of welding goggles and on every street corner.

She wants.......................Unique!..........head-turning good looks.

attachicon.gifSubaru_XV.JPG

Lets face it......Quashies don`t turn heads.....maybe a few stomachs...

Yeah, only 6 months into the new model and they are like locusts round here already [emoji42]

As above plus far better engineered car too, whether XV or Forester.

Gotta agree with you all lads. Problem is she's set on a qaushquish, Will be hard convincing her to get a Subaru. I could try arranging a test drive in an XV though.. haha That might do the trick. Wonder if the guys in Durham have got any xv's or fozzies.

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta agree with you all lads. Problem is she's set on a qaushquish, Will be hard convincing her to get a Subaru. I could try arranging a test drive in an XV though.. haha That might do the trick. Wonder if the guys in Durham have got any xv's or fozzies.

Ok seriously?  Qashqai? Why are there so many? They're apparently the biggest car on the Motability list so its the one everyone on disability wants. Nissan sell 40000 Qashqai a year, this means everyone has one and they're not exclusive. Subaru currently only sell about 3500 XV a year. Now the killer blow, a 2.0l 4x4 Qashqai will be about £27k  (because nearly all Quashqai aren't 4x4) the same XV £23k (even the bottom of the range has full 4x4) the Nissan has 1 2yr 50k warranty that you can pay 2 grand to extend to 60k 3yrs. Subaru is a standard 100k 5yr warranty. as standard the basic XV has heated seats, cruise control, Bluetooth. you want all that in a nissan, you'd better get your credit card out.

and now the looks

The Nissan Quashqai

2010_Nissan_Dualis_J10_Series_II_Ti_wago

jelly mould, boring and bulbous.

And the Subaru XV

_MG_1368.jpg

Nuff Said!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

wow Dogconker - intense thought lol

so glad I made the decision to get the XV still loving it :wub:

just to add my m8 has the new Nissan and he said he can't wait to get rid, so common and what's more nothing works properly

he said all gadgets and starting to fail :wacko: on a car that's 6 months old

Not good, me and the wife looked at one and decided yet were just too common, we basically made a baa noise whenever we saw one, when you do that you suddenly realise how many there are. I love the XV. Don't put nitro diesel in it if it's a diesel, it doesn't like it.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk