First upgrade advice

Once my uk classic 1999 is back on the road,i want some more power,but not spending stupid money.If I got a td05 turbo,and a bigger intercooler and would I need a remap,how much will this cost me roughly and what power increase would I get?Currently its standard apart from full prodrive exhaust(no cats).Open to sugguestions.....Cheers

Which prodrive exhaust you got ?

Td05 with upgraded fuel pump and tmic can hit about 325 bhp

Remap tho is about 550 quid for ecutek inc license

Or

About a grand for Simtek

Or

Buy a apexi unit for about 350-400 and set up is about 200 quid

Has it been mapped b4 ?

If not ash is selling a ecutek'd ecu with licence for £250

front entry tdo5 and new gaskets £200

then to map the ecutek'd ecu on a dyno about £200

I'd imagine that you'd see 300 hp ish with the current tmic and 440cc yellow injectors.

You might see a bit more power with a sti or newage tmic , but with the 440's and uk cams I wouldn't have thought you'd hit over 330 hp though.

Don't know exactly what prodrive exhaust it is?What sort of tmic does it need to be?Is it just a sti one?Im completely ignorant on all of this.Hmmm still quite a bit of money then.Dont know if its been mapped before.Will have to have a look through the folder of paperwork

Soz matt i edited my comment a bit b4 you posted .

I Will admit that I don't know to much about the prices of ecutek as I can't use it , but I thought it was £500 + new with map n licence . also i didn't know that mappers don't like using others ecu's (I've had 3 mappers look at my esl )

Those are nice figures from yours was that with newage tmic , decat and induction mods ?

Soz matt i edited my comment a bit b4 you posted .

I Will admit that I don't know to much about the prices of ecutek as I can't use it , but I thought it was £500 + new with map n licence . also i didn't know that mappers don't like using others ecu's (I've had 3 mappers look at my esl )

Those are nice figures from yours was that with newage tmic , decat and induction mods ?

Yeah I nearly got one for 80 quid , rang Paul at zen who mapped my red one said it wasn't worth it , for the time etc might aswell just get new license !

As I said the other day a converterd TD05, already have 440s, sti tmic and a remap would see you to 330ish, as yours has the full prodrive pack fitted it could well have a prodrive map, will have a peek at your ecu in a mo, I have a converted td05 here I'm more than happy to put aside for your ;-)