AS World Performance Parts

Gambit

• 6 months later...

I'm not one to jump on with bad comments for people or businesses it's too easy to do so I've watched this thread for awhile now and have taken it upon myself to now post it here, so it's my own personal choice and not the clubs in anyway. To be fair the guy who bought it does sound like a great bloke who didn't deserve to be ripped off (but isn't that always the case :( ) and I'd hate for anyone one of the members here to suffer this so feel it' deserves to be spread.

I will just post the link to Scooby.net as it seems the best way to do it. so you can see for yourselves  :angry:

http://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/1020922-stay-away-from-as-world-ltd-jdm-performance-parts-uk-saakib-rauf.html

Exactly mate. I feel sorry for the chap I really do. Disgusting they think it's ok to do this and I won't promote it here any longer, it's not often I go public and show complete anger to something. But this for me has no place in something I am passionate about nor will I help promote such awful practice of business. Yet BT does it to me every day but thats another matter ;) 

!Removed! ! Just read through the other thread, gives us northerners a bad name !

The registered company address is a residential property my mate lives round the corner, I don't think the cars are being broken in town as I'd have come across them by now.

No it's based in Huddersfield not sure what the Leeds address is for part of a tax scam possibly. When I bought my braided hoses off him I was meant to get £10 back he had overcharged me and never did. And I fear not about this whole North South Divide !Removed!. I met some really dodgy southerners too mainly from the Essex area. So the comment about northerners is worthless IMO.  :)

Knobbers ! I know we just seem to be outnumbered by them from darrrn sarrf !

Personally I wouldn't trust anyone these days, obviously the buyer took it a bit too far with his slurs but that's a different matter

The trouble with trying to get your money back from some blagger who's professing to be a company and isn't, when obviously having sold a water logged engine or a blown head gasket ceased engine, is that it becomes a civil matter. The problem is there is a private address in this which means it may not allegedly be on the back of the company, or if it is then it was done allegedly illegitimately. If the company knew, then its allegedly worse of course. If it went to court it would be costly and there's little the buyer can do for a refund unless the seller omitted "Sold as seen" where it would be more favourable to the judge.

Knobbers ! I know we just seem to be outnumbered by them from darrrn sarrf !

Personally I wouldn't trust anyone these days, obviously the buyer took it a bit too far with his slurs but that's a different matter

Buyers from Sweden not in the UK :D that was someone else posting a worthless comment but he's a brummy so it doesn't count :D 

But to make matters worse being in another country but you can see the engines been submerged and with him saying Sand in it I'd say it's sea water which couldn't !Removed! it up more if they had purposely tried. Like they said Tsunami damaged :( But it's the fact they listed it as working and then sell it like that :angry: poor blokes £4700 out of pocket and they don't seem to even want to try help in anyway :(

yeah i read all of that last night, was going ok till he got a bit racist lol, Tho its not a bad word over their. Infact i worked in finland and part of sweeden last year and its pretty liberal

i dont trust many breakers i been stung by 2 ! luckily one on facebook messaged me and used his iphone with location settings so when i spooked him opening up the map with his direct location he soon backed down

• Like 1

Only breaker I've had joy with really and has been spot on is Matt at MB Developments always well packed and sent pretty quick. Facebook breakers I've had troubles in some way with them. But looking at some of the muppets they have to deal with I can maybe relate some what :D

I was on about the screen shots from his phone to the seller on the last couple pages.

Oh right yeah didn't see that it was only on 3 pages last I looked. And I agree with matt they don't see that word as a racist word, so having ago at him isn't good maybe should have been removed quickly and a PM just to let him know would have been maybe suffice. But I also see Sak has given a partial refund not sure what the cost of that is I'd have been wanting a pretty good chunk back with the parts :)