email BS

bitman

No. 16-1, Jalan Solaris 3,

Solaris Mont Kiara, 50480,

Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah

Persekutuan, 50480, Malaysia.

Dear Biton Walstra,

My name is Ms. Li Yen Lee, a legal practitioner with LI YEN & CO in No. 16-1, Jalan Solaris 3, Solaris Mont Kiara, 50480, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, 50480, Malaysia

I saw your contact and profile and decided that you could cooperate with me in this proposition.

I have a client by Name Mr. Jabari Walstra, who was deceased in November, 2009, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I am contacting you because you have the same surname as my deceased client and I felt that you could help me in the distribution of funding that were left in my deceased client's bank account. This funding is closed to be declared un-serviceable by the bank as there were no indicated next of kin or next of beneficiary of the funding in the bank account.

The total amount of cash in the bank account of my deceased client is US$ 12.5 Million (Say, Twelve Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars Only) The bank had issued to me a notification to contact the next of kin of my deceased client for either to re-activate the bank account or to make claim of beneficiary, of the funding in the bank account, with a month surcharge of 6% to be deducted as an Escrow safe keeping fee of the bank account, so as to avoid the indefinite closure of the bank account. My proposition to you is to seek your consent, and to present your kind self as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my deceased client, since you have the same last name with him.

This means that the proceeds of his bank account would be paid to you as his next of kin or the legitimate beneficiary. When the proceeds in his bank account are paid to you, we would share the proceeds on a mutually agreed-upon percentage of 55% to me and 45% to your kind self. All the legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin would be provided by the court. The most important thing I would need is your honest co-operation in this proposition. This would be done under a legitimate arrangement that would protect you from any breach of the law.

If this business proposition offends your moral and ethical values, feel free to back out. Please contact me at once if you are interested, reply through my Personal email (barristerliyenlee@yandex.com)

Regards,

Bar. Li Yen Lee.

Advocate.

it made my day, so what are WE going to do with all those $$$?

Nice did I ever tell you Bitman you've always been my favourite member on this forum I could do with another Subaru to add to my collection  :lol:

I keep getting one saying I've won the european lottery so when I claim my winnings we will have to get a yacht you look like you know how to sail I will just sit in the hot tub like a younger Hugh Hefner with loads of woman ;)  

• 2 weeks later...

WARNING money laundering;

Afternoon,

My name is Shauna Swiatkowski, I'm an HR Manager with an American company. I found your details online, and after reading it, we would like to offer you a Regional Manager vacancy with our newly formed International division. Here is the opening summary:

Position Title: Regional Manager
Base Wages: 2,950 EUR monthly plus bonuses
Schedule: Full-time and part-time options
Place of work: UK, Poland, Greece, Switzerland, Hungary, France, Portugal, Denmark, Netherlands and other EU countries

This is a work-from-home opportunity, which means that you will be working remotely, online. As our Regional Manager you will be working with our clients in Europe, providing your senior managers with the information on the schedule, quality and budget of products ordered by them, and managing local contractors. No sales will be required!

If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please respond to Elizaveta.Zavyalova69@gmail.comand let us know when you are available. Important: The number of people to take this opening is limited!

---
Regards, 
Shauna Swiatkowski

How do you know it's money laundering  ? 

my daughter did something similar a couple years back. she had to use her bank account for a couple so called business transfers. then the bank kicked in and froze her account and police got involved. all nasty as she couldn't pay her rent etc. zo we helped her out.

this advert sounds the same hence my warning

I've had about 6 long lost relatives die and had some shares I didn't even know I had come to some sort of huge payout.

It's a bit like the guy that phoned me up telling me my windows computer has a problem, I keep them on the phone for ages while he tried to tell me how to press the start button, after about 10 mins I let them know I have a mac and the phone goes dead, usually after Arthur Smith who is clearly from Malaysia or somewhere swears in his mother tongue.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I'm on a winning roll 

Hello ,

Congratulations - You are selected as a possible recipient of £ 1,000 to spend in your favourite DIY/Homeware store (B&Q, Homebase or Wickes)!

We are delighted to announce that you are among a select few from your postal code region that have been chosen to join our exclusive web panel about DIY/Homeware shopping habits:
Just take 30 seconds of your time and a £ 1,000 voucher can be yours!

1. Annie Edwards
3. Ismail Khan

You only need to take our quick 30 second survey and confirm your address to enter the draw:
Click here!

Good Luck!
Your Prize-Factory Web Panel team

• 3 weeks later...

Well this a new one for me. My father past away 12 years ago nearly now and had this as an email sent to me  :angry:

Title 

df

Sender 

William Kwanzo 

williamkwanzotg1@gmail.com

My message to you is in respect of Late Mr. R. Rose Unclaimed fund.
Reply for more details

Safe to say he got an email sent back saying F@c$ off 

I'm still waiting to hear back  :lol:

It's pretty easy these days. If you want to make some money. Set up a premium rate number fill out loads of forms for utilities companies and include the premium rate number as your contact number. They will sell your contact details on to all sorts of businesses who will then phone you you to sell stuff, all you got to do is keep em talking, there was a guy who did this and was making over £3000 a year [emoji38]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Any junk mail you get, don`t throw it away, wait until you get one with a SAE enclosed and then send the fecking lot back to them. In fact you could send them a sackful and just tape the envelope to the parcel. This costs man hours and postage, if we all did this the **** would stop over night.

Or use the SAE for your own purpose.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Had this come through today made me laugh. 

"hiya hotness.. i found u on a dating site sometime earlier, i got sum good selfies for you.. message my numbr real quick its six one 57779520"

​1st of all I'm not on any dating websites to maybe some people's surprise. They're not hardcore enough for me ;) But I found the email it came from more alarming   

oysterfisheries@aol.com

Quick search and this is who it's come back as. 

https://www.facebook.com/van.robin.3