new impreza goes pop

So two weeks into impreza ownership my up pipe let's go and makes iron fillings out of my turbo. I wanted to put a straight through uppie on anyway just didn't expect to replace the turbo at the same time.

Can anyone suggest any other parts worth changing while it's stripped that our prone to failure.

Thanks from a scooby noob.

Thanks guys, yes it's a wrx. It's all stripped down now. Never known bolts to be so tight. I will check out the oil pipes while it's stripped and order all new nuts and copper washers for the oil feed. What a pig of a job just to get the up pipe off. On the hunt for a decent used turbo now.

Thanks for the help

It's not due plugs yet but won't do any harm to change them while they are accessible. Just incase anyone is wondering about the used turbo, my mate is braking his in a few months and it has a nearly new td05 on that will be going on mine along with a remap so don't want to splash out on a new turbo only to remove it in a few months and have it sat in my garage.