More email BS

majik_thighs

Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division

FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C.

Federal Bureau of Investigation

J. Edgar Hoover Building

935 Pennsylvania Avenue,

NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

We, office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) hereby write to inform you that we caught a diplomatic lady called Mrs. Vernon Wallace at (John F Kennedy International Airport) here in New York with consignment box filed with united state dollars.

Meanwhile, base on our interview to the diplomat she said that the consignment box belongs to you, that she was sent to deliver the consignment box to your doorstep not knowing that the content of the box is money. The diplomat also said that her first transit in the state was at Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International Airport Ohio.

Now, the diplomat is under detention in our office (FBI) security, and we cannot release her until we carry out our proper investigation on how this huge amount of money managed to be yours before we will release her with the box. So, in this regards you are to reassure and prove to us that the money you are about to receive is legal by sending us the Award Ownership Certificate showing that the money is not illegal.

Note, that the Award Ownership Certificate must to be secured from the office of the senate president in Nigeria, because that is the only office that will issue you the original Award Ownership Certificate of this funds since it has been confirmed that the fund was originated from Nigeria.

You are advised to forward immediately the Award Ownership Certificate if you have it with you, but if you did not have it we will urge you to contact our representative in Nigeria bellow this message to help you secure the Award Ownership Certificate if at all you did not have it.

Name: Dr. Umudim Okporo

Email: umudimokporo@yahoo.com

Furthermore, we are giving you only but 3 working business days to forward the requested Award Ownership Certificate.

Please note that we shall get back to you after the 3 working business days, that if you didn’t come up with the certificate we shall confiscate the funds into World Bank account then charge you for money laundry, but if you forward the Award Ownership Certificate then we will release diplomat with your consignment box also gives you every back up on the money.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

FBI Director

James B.Comey

Mrs Vernon Wallace sounds quite an interesting chap laugh.png  But the FB.....aye!......are an illiterate bunch of monkeys.

• 2 weeks later...

And now at last the victims of scam emails and the like are finally getting compensated fpr all their trauma.

What should I spend mine on?

United Nations/IMF Assisted Program

Directorate of International Payment
United Nations Liaison Office - Africa

Dear Scam Victim,

Beneficiary: 

This is to bring to your notice that I am a delegate from the United Nations to The IMF (International Monetary Fund) West 

Africa Regional Payment Office to pay 521 scam victims $2,600,000.00 USD (Four Hundred Thousand Dollars only) each. You 

are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount,get 
back to me as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your $2,600,000.00 USD compensations funds. On this faithful 

recommendations, I want you to know that during the last U.N. meetings held at Abuja, Federal Republic of Nigeria, it was 

alarmed so much by the world in the meetings on the lost of funds by various individual to scam artist operating in 

syndicates all over the world today.

In other to compensate these victims, the U.N Body is now paying 521 victims of this operators $2,600,000.00 USD each in 

accordance with the U.N .recommendations. Due to the corrupt and in-efficient Banking Systems in Federal Republic of 

Nigeria, the payments are to be paid by UN officials sitting at IMF (International Monetary Fund) West Africa Regional 

Payment Office as corresponding payment center under funding assistance by United Nation body. According to the number of 

applicants at hand, 284 Beneficiaries has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States, and we still have 

more 237 left to be paid the compensations of $2,600,000.00 USD each.

ATM VISA Card: We will be issuing you a custom pin based ATM card which you will use to withdraw up to $10,000 per day 

from any ATM machine that has the Card Logo on it. Also with the ATM card you will be able to transfer your funds to your 

local bank account. The ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it. Even if you do not 

have a bank account.

Check: To be deposited in your bank for it to be cleared within three working days.Your payment would be sent to you via 

any of your preferred option and would be mailed to you via FedEx. Because we have signed a contract with FedEx which 

should expire by the end of March 2014 you will only need to pay $120.00 instead of $454.00 saving you $369.00! So if you 

pay before October 10th you save $334.00 Take note that anyone asking you for some kind of money above the usual fee is 

definitely a fraudsters and you will have to stop communication with every other person if you have been in contact with 

any. Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $120 nothing more! Nothing less! And we guarantee the receipt 

of your fund to be successfully delivered to you within the next 24hrs after the receipt of payment has been confirmed.

Note: Everything has been taken care of by the Federal Government including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all 

you will ever need to pay is $120. DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE UNTIL YOU READ THIS: The actual fees for shipping your ATM 

card is $454 but because FedEx have temporarily discontinued the C.O.D which gives you the chance to pay when package is 

delivered for international shipping as stated on their website: 

http://fedex.com/us/international/irc/profiles/irc_ng_profile.html?gtmcc=us#C10 We had to sign contract with them for bulk 

shipping which makes the fees reduce from the actual fee of $454.99 to $120 nothing more and no hidden fees of any sort!

To effect the release of your fund valued at $2.6million you are advised to contact our correspondent in west Africa the 

delivery officer Ken Bosi with the information below:

Name: Mr. Ken Bosi
E-mail: uunitednation7@gmail.com
Telephone: +234-818-397-2515
On contacting him do provide him with the following information:
Your full Name.............
Your Address:..............
Home/Cell Phone:..............
Preferred Payment Method (ATM/Cashier Check):

Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 24 working hours. Because we are 

so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package within the next 

24hrs after you have made the payment for shipping.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Adekunle Bukky

• Like 1

Hilarious now they're scamming you by compensating you for being scammed. I wouldn't mind but it's basically exactly the Amar scam! Sorry, but if anyone fell for these scams then maybe they shouldn't be let out on your own. I accept that there are some very clever scams that any of us could fall for but not these. African scammers must have a very low opinion of our intelligence is all I can say.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Apparently they deliberately leave poor spelling and grammar in their emails. If people fall for it with the errors in place they're probably dumb enough to be scammed!

The best one I had started "Please excuse me if I do bulge into your convenience"!