Legacy clutch replacement

Just wondering if anyone can help, the clutch needs changing on my 3.0r Legacy, the biting point is right at the top of the pedal

it hasnt started to slip yet, but I feel its very close to doing so, is it likely that i will also need to change the flywheel?

Have seen some stories saying this is the case

Never really know for sure till look at them, if has a lot of over heating and surface cracks or bad scoring then ideally needs new.
Ideally needs light skim to reface it unless in unusual good smooth condition, most shops don't skim as hassle with extra lift downtime while flywheel being refaced. Ideally want a 3pc LUK or genuine exedy clutch kit then review the flywheel. Most single mass flywheels only need a skim, new flywheel about 100 (non genuine) to £160 if bought as part of clutch kit so calculate that against refacing cost and what money you willing to put into the job. lot of garages just chuck a kit on old fly rubbed down with emery and brake clean and called good, obviously refacing is best but lots of shops likely jump on new fly for quicker/easier job start to finish .

check your model be sure what fly you got, dmf needs plates backlash checked and changed if out of spec, they can be resurfaced ,
Not a cheap job on the legacy even without flywheel but worth doing right if intend doing mileage to get decent benefit from it .