Replacement seats for WRX

JusNoGood

20140627_160404_zpsvl5nngod.jpg

Thems mine. Not to sure how they'd look in a newage as they are a bit shorter in height. Do you know anyone near you willing to see if they fit ok ? I know they don't match the door cards or the carpet mats but who cares [emoji51]

Ive sat in a couple of new age they seem a bit bigger if that makes sense, not as tight around the shoulders or hips, classic seats deffo more comfy in my opinion hug you more. As you can tell I really like them

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi I've got a 2004 blob and I changed my seats within a week. I got the blue and black alcantera Sti and they swapped over very easy!! The only issue you have to deal with is that the new seats dont have air bags! So you need to bypass the wiring from your seats that have airbags! This is dead easy just disconnect your Battery take your seats out and disconnect the wire to your airbag/seats and wire in a 1.5 resistor (£0.89p each from Maplin) connect the resistor and this thinks that the airbag in your seats is still connected. Fit all your seats in do the front ones first as it's easier. Connect the Battery back up and start the car!! No airbag light comes on!! Job done!

Good luck!! And they are way more comfy than the standard ones!!

Alan