Replacement seats for WRX

JusNoGood

Thats if he still has them I didn't ask on the phone just about the spoiler and rear lights. Thinking I might get rid of the UK 300 prodrive spoiler. and doing a facelift on the front end. So no the seats last thing on my mind but I did think about it :D  

I swapped the standard forester armchairs for some classic buckets, which are lovely and comfy and hold you in place a lot better.

They just bolted straight in, they are about an inch lower than the foz ones,

I take it you were looking at newage sti seats ? Ive been told that all seats fit across the model/years savage's brother had some hatch seats in his classic I beleive.

Do yours have airbags in them? From what I've read you need to do a resistor mod if your changing to older style seats to stop it throwing a cel

Yeah I've got 2010 sti seats in my 94 sti but I had to make some brackets up for the inner rear mounting point .

859A5F24-orig_zpsa908f389.jpg

I prefer the look of the hatch seats and they match my black and grey aclantra door cards quite well but aren't as "buckety" as classic seats

Anything from classic to hawkeye front seats are a straight swop though.

Although im unsure if the wagon rear bench will fit saloon

They look very similar to my standard Blob WRX seats tbh.

Mine don't have airbags in them. I was looking at the Alcantara (?) seats. The Blob STI or the WRX300 World a Rally seats like the ones shown in the link...

http://www.subaru-impreza.org/downloads/impreza-wrx300.pdf

I like the idea of these as I don't really like the idea of having STI badged seats in a WRX

Yeah they are quite similar to blob wrx seats that's why I put a pic up , as I thought you wanted something to match the rears and door cards ;-)

I saw front and rear aclantara (haven't a clue how it's spelt lol) blue seats for £250 on a f.b site but yet again they had sti on them .

Haven't seen the ones in the pdf link before tbh

A right, I know what you mean, the new age seem a bit wider and don't grip you as much, same with the base it's a little flatter, I find with the classic seats they support my lower back really well. I usually get a numb left thigh after driving any length of time but in the subaru no problems at all

I have a set of recaros in my 03 wrx.they came with the car so could not tell you the price but they have great support and are not 2 hard on long journeys.

thanks mate. Especially for the pic. Except for the label they look identical to my current seats  :D

I had some bucket seats custom made for my 2003 Blobeye WRX, I had to do the resistor mod as my drivers seat had an airbag. Saved around 40kg in weight which equates to around 9bhp if you believe the formulas. 

how much did that cost and have you a pic please?  :)