Looking for a mapper for the north west

Rick 2014

Ive spoke to Andy carr tonight a very nice bloke and full of info.Because ive got a 2000 model Forester I can run Eculabs software.Im going for the mafless set up and the anti lag as well with possible flat floor shifting.Im looking at end of January ,just waiting for Andy to give me a day and I will book it off work.I was recommended to go on a dyno while Andy converts my Forester to a mafless as its surposed to be more stable on the rollers.I will have to go to Lancaster to have it done.All round though im looking forward to it :)

Think it was some thing like £450 for the map and about £100ish for mafless.Andy is gonna confirm prices with me.Ive been saving for this for a while so what features are availiable to me I will get.Andy says ECUTEK is old stuff now.

Ive spoke to Andy carr tonight a very nice bloke and full of info.Because ive got a 2000 model Forester I can run Eculabs software.Im going for the mafless set up and the anti lag as well with possible flat floor shifting.Im looking at end of January ,just waiting for Andy to give me a day and I will book it off work.I was recommended to go on a dyno while Andy converts my Forester to a mafless as its surposed to be more stable on the rollers.I will have to go to Lancaster to have it done.All round though im looking forward to it :)

im working in lancaster in jan lol
  • Like 1

No rick I sold my v3 esl for £250 a while back .

Clive attowe is in norfolk he has his own dyno cell and has been mapping for decades and won a few competitions in his time .

http://www.enginetuning.net/

Mainly tweeks oil burners with good results for bread n butter now .

he mapped my apexi recently and my brvs original v1sti set up (with good results)