579423_10200957621923533_925931706_n.jpg

941893_10200957620923508_1011698578_n.jp

575691_10200957620563499_1038770298_n.jp

done a little work on her past 2 weeks

bought some nice gold 17" alloys  

full set of new tyres

bigger boot spoiler 

STI bonnet with air vents and scoop 

primed all new stuff and am going to prime the whole car and then its having a full respray 

still don't know what colour to do though yet 

also i am after getting a bigger back box for her but i bought 1 and it looked like it would fit bit turned out that i could only get 1 bolt in the flange and other was out just by 1 inch

pics of what it looks like now 

CIMG0002.jpg

CIMG0003.jpg

CIMG0001.jpg

CIMG0004.jpg

CIMG0005.jpg

CIMG0006.jpg

lol its not red and white 

red is original colour  and what you think is white is primer   the whole car is gonna get primed and then sprayed white 

thanks for the comments

Do you spray for a living then ?

If you do I was wondering why you was going white.

And the exhaust looks loads better mate, after looking back at what was on the car. And I know the feeling with work stops me getting lots down to the car :)  

Or some W@nker on eBay saying he posts out 48 hour delivery and if payed for by 1 o'clock posts the same day a weeks later I'm still waiting for my hub :(

No i'm don't do spraying for a living.

the reason i am going white, is that over here i have only seen 1 white scooby and all the others are either red blue green  or blue, so i wanted different

also i have this decal set ready to go on car when sprayed ( pic of decal set i got below )

i never have enough time to do bits to car i just do when i can, thats why its being done in stages

next to be done is roof.

white paint has been ordered already though.

the exhaust makes a big difference in sound and looks.

KGr_Hq_ZHJFUE91_s7e_VEBPh_H8_MVkw_60_58.

scooby.jpg

• Like 1

day off from work today, so thought i would do a little more work on the scooby 

removed lights indicators etc...   fixed all dents ans scratch's   then primed 

gave the bonnet another going over while i was there.  just roof and sides to do now 

CIMG0001.jpg

CIMG0002.jpg

CIMG0003.jpg

Like it good work so far. I take it the wing mirrors will be done also I just noticed they was black still :)

Just checking that you have nor forgot I will be looking on the next set to see if you have done them too :D

ok may be a daft question to all here, but i'm new to scoobys      i wanna fit a cone filter to my car but cos of the MAF sensor bolted to the airbox  how would i go about this please  anyone ?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Drift-Filter-Adaptor-Plates-1999-01/dp/B006583IC8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1372454310&sr=8-3&keywords=adaptor+plate+subaru

i think this is what i need ?

anyone confirm please

oh and sorry it aint the MAF sensor  i got it wrong   more like the air sensor   that attach's to the airbox

I'm not sure what it is like on the non turbo but I know most of them you buy come with a bit of pipe so you can put the MAFS into it and then the cone goes on

As you might be able to see on this picture/link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/K-N-57i-Induction-Kit-57-0626-for-Subaru-Impreza-/300701506787?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3ASubaru&hash=item460334dce3