hello from channel islands

ugly1

lol no were near completed yet 

thats just a prep coat before main coat  then the laquer and then the hard bit of a god dam good polish 

but cheers anyway 

bit to hot today to do anything  

tried a bit but as soon as i spray it dry's mid air 

so will wait till it cools down a little 

I'vealways said iI'd tint my rear windows on all my cars but I've never done it as every car I've seen other than a subie just doesn't look right, I think subie with the rears tinted look like an sti import, and black on white is just sexy, I wanna paint mine white now

ok maybe a daft question to some, but i have never had a scooby before

these seats i just bought 

can i remove the seat rails from my scooby and put them on the new seats , so they will fit 

as i know just by looking at them they wont fit deffo 

Not sure you can remove the subframes off the subie seats and have no idea what soever bout the others sorry, you might have to fabricate something, see if there's part of the subie frame you can cut of and same with the others and swap em over via a welder

well i just been having a mess around with the skyline seats and the rails are built on, cant remove em

so it looks like either a welder and make some thing to add on to fit em  or sell em on and forget that idea

cheers anyway guys  

If you do knock the Nissan seats on the head and want to get some impreza seats, the classics have firmer seat bolsters than later types but later seats have better patterns, you could get sti seats and dye the red bits white