Forza 5 League

Gambit

Couple of best clean laps and one podium, I'll take that, shame you don't get points for the clean lap[emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was maybe thinking of doing that to be fair just add bit more reason for it. 

Haha far from minted just sorting out my future with savings and pension stuff. However, if you send me a PM with details about NBO I shall get it booked off work (if required).

Video is just being completed, 15 mins of fun! comes out at 500mb at 720p. Sacrificed some quality to speed up the upload :). Should be on by morning! Tried to get some clips of everyone and the action where it happened.

• Like 1

details for all events are in the events threads but will link it :)

Well details I have at the minute I started early this year to get sign ups in early.

And pension I don't even have one of those :D Mind you if I make a will, I'm going for everyone at my funeral gets given a stun gun. Last person standing gets all my stuff. 

NBO Sign up

God Damnit! I can't believe I've missed all this. I thought I'd "followed" this thread to get updates, guess not :(.

Have you got many races left for a latecomer?

I nearly sent you a Pm too but thought you would have seen it. But yeah it's the 1st week mate so easily catch up. I know Brocky wants to do it and Stalker but both play Cod clan games. So they might be starting next week, if they can make it. 

Woohoo. Assumed I'd missed a lot more with it being 15 pages long haha.

Turns out I'd "followed" the sign up thread, not this one. Unfortunately I'll have to miss week 2 as well, I've got a **** up planned this Sunday lol. I'll be able to join properly the week after.

Brodog is funny at the end of the vid, showing off ;). I quite like my pit entry in the Zonda on spa when I messed up on the start finish straight. Also like the race Dogconker had on Yas! A few good highlights in there. Tried to keep the video all about action like that

Aye I was chuffed with my handbrake into the pits! Think my connection dropped slightly which caused your car to do that in my replay lol. Next time if you guys want me to do the replays I will start working on them as soon as I get home so they will be uploaded before I go to bed. Nightmare having the computer on while I'm trying to sleep, knackered today