Forza 5 League

Gambit

Ha that kid got bumped wide at one corner and he was still bitching and wiping people out 3 races later

That for me would be enough to say he had his chance. But if he can take being knocked off if its by accident and race without slamming everyone. I'll let othe choose I'm easy either way. I watched the replays so see what had gone on. And I watched the clips you had recorded.

I'll be on tonight, will be late and won't have the tune so will just use the standard version but only racing for to laugh if that ok :). Will hopefully be able to join properly next time.

I'll be on tonight, will be late and won't have the tune so will just use the standard version but only racing for to laugh if that ok :). Will hopefully be able to join properly next time.

You can pick up the tunes while in the lobby.

Sorry Nick not seen the message but we was just finishing so I wasn't ignoring you mate. But you had missed it we was doing RWYB as the message came through. And being in first place over Hilli and Ghost I was taking that victory :D 

Sorry Nick not seen the message but we was just finishing so I wasn't ignoring you mate. But you had missed it we was doing RWYB as the message came through. And being in first place over Hilli and Ghost I was taking that victory :D

You were lucky hat straight was so damn long  ;) and that my skyline got confused as to whether it was racing or auditioning for fast and furious in one or 2 corners haha, good racing in the last race though  :)

Yeah was pretty good night really even though was only 3 of us. :( 

Definitely need to get some more racers going next season I won't hang about with it either give it a week break and get straight on with it like I said last night before summer kicks in. Then have a summer break :D

Sorry, tried to get back was back roughly in time but the dog had eaten something unsavoury and has been throwing up ever since, spent all night picking up dog sick. Will hopefully get on next Sunday

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk