Forza 5 League

Gambit

Good fun tonight, enjoyed those races. Need to play this a lot more that's for sure, not really touched it. My level 28 compared to all you lot over level 200 proves that lol.

What headset do you guys use? I've only got the one that came with the console and couldn't even hear you guys until after the first race and I'd unplugged and plugged it back in a few times. Even after that it was really choppy and couldn't make out most of the conversations making it difficult to get involved :(

First time using the F1 car too - mental!

• Like 1

I have the standard unit and it works perfect. Can always hear clearly. I'm guessing you all hear me fine. Usually running my mouth off one way or another.

Really good racing tonight. Some good races. Hopefully next season we get a good consistent turnout like tonight. [emoji106] [emoji1]

Hmm, wonder if it's my connection instead then? Did come up with a "weak connection" message at the bottom of the screen a couple of times.

But I also remember having similar issues with my standard 360 headset (quality wise) and when I eventually got the wireless one it was a revelation - crystal clear in comparison.

!Removed! Turtlebeach I had one and tried to get it over my fat head one evning, and twated myself in the face with one side as it slipped through my spunk filled fingers resulting in my eyebrow taking a good whack.... Safe to say they're now broken. So I'm on a standard headset now.  -_-

• Like 1

I think that's more to do with the operator rather than the headset [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where there is a blame there is a claim. But I'm sure you right but still hurt :) 

I think the problem was a lack of constant racers. Everyone basically raced the same amount bar me. Obligations of a host.

agreed I missed 2 weeks with my facking internet  :angry: Not sure with Gaulson keeps bombing us out to play on the crew :( 

If I'd missed two weeks that's maximum 100 points lost if all wins.

I know everyone has life chores but I'd always spare the odd hour(or 2 with restarts) for a decent league with real racing. Instead of chanceing it on public servers.

• Like 1