Forza 5 League

Gambit

They tried but wouldn't pay enough.

I was as shocked as you I'm sure. One second I was making my way to the first corner, the next I teleported back to the start line and got assaulted from behind...

I can't believe 3 grown man boys couldn't finish a mission due to fighting over the pilot seat. It was such a laugh.

I reckon it's a throw back from when I was a child and my dad wouldn't let me sit in the front seat.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I know everyone has life chores but I'd always spare the odd hour(or 2 with restarts) for a decent league with real racing. Instead of chanceing it on public servers.

Exactly mate for a little over an hour and it can be a laugh it depends what you make of it at the end of the night. Look at Burn turns up every week loves it :) 

Was that long beach I didn't get the replay of that. 

But cutting corners to avoid a crash is fine might need to give the place back to make it fair though. But I think if you leave the racing line to gain advantage it need's to be looked at in the replays and points deducted if need be :) for next season :) couple of wheels is fine as long as not over by miles. 

Yeah that was the one I swapped my line but you blocked me again and I had to go a bit evasive. Didn't help me anyway lol I agree I don't like a corner cutter but we all get sloppy and make these mistakes that sometimes throw us into a naughty line. If we are going to start with penalties and deductions I think for each "issue" two people should review the replay that are not involved in the incident and make a joint decision.

We need to draft up some rules for this and the penalties that fit the crime. Stop/go pit stops I'm the next week's race or a one race ban for serious accidents.

Edit: read my wording at beggining. I'm not blaming you for me cutting the corner. [emoji12]

I would only have the review done once the replays are up anyway. And wouldn't be a huge thing made of it unless it's done multiple times. It's only to try stop anyone cutting corners if the rest try to use the lines. But it will be a review thing done. For me if it was done to gain say 5 places that person should be moved back the 5 places regardless and maybe have to sit at the start line for 5 seconds in the next race or like you said a drive through pit in the next race. It's only for a deterrent to stop it :) if the place is given back then no worries. I have seen some people have someone that just watches the race without racing not sure we can get anyone sad enough to sit and watch everyone race lol.  

Nice. It really helps having more cars. I think we are all still learning how to race with each other too. We each have our own lines and techniques that sometimes overlap and may cause accidents. I've learnt that you like the inside line on corners [emoji12] for an overtake. Sometimes need to watch out for that but that's what racing is all about. I make you right If you can brake late and nip up the inside its a good surprise move.

• Like 1

Yeah what I want good group each week makes it more interesting all over the track and should hopefully have some good surprises with it being more congested :D And if I'm in front of you my cars going to be like Rik Waller

rik_280x390_387476a.jpg