Forza 5 League

Gambit

Well I'll look into doing a formula 1 position to come up on the screen. Might be worth me speaking with alex about that. And do a finishing position at the end of each race. But will see how much work's involved with it poor upload speed and time to edit a video like this takes it's time without editing more. But think it eill look better. But the more racer's each week would be great kept thing's interesting [emoji3]

6th and I was only in a couple of races ;). Not bad! I will be on more next time, the crash kinda threw things off a bit for me. Spent every weekend at my brother in laws, working on stuff during the day then in the evening playing xbox with him.

No you was bombing us out thought you had better offer and took it. ;) but hoping should be good at the weekend have a few on by the looks of it. If everyone turns up Legacy owners and maybe 3 other impreza owners joining JC was a good bloke too not sure if he's signed up here yet though :) 

Yeah he was quick and a good racer too didn't see him try anything dirty at all through all the replays :) apart from when he spun the the carbon f1 car that was him sat there for ages I bet he was lobbing his controller in frustration lol :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Well was meant to be here yesterday I get my compo call today. I'm guessing with these high winds is the reason I'm still not on. But spoke with JC he's up for carrying them on, so soon as I'm on fack it get one going :) 

Right up date still no Internet came out dug the road up yesterday didn't come round to my house. Was washing the car about 3ish open reach bloke just turned up. So thought nice one game on. So he digs about said line's facked still tried for about two hour's then just left. I'm still without Internet. So I rang again to complain but because I have a case open I can't do anything. I missed the one call about 2ish from the complaint bloke so now have to wait until the 8th for a phone call. Absolutely pi$$ed off. [emoji35]