From TD04 to TD05 do I need to change anything? :P

Martin959

I think Front entry tdo5's were only fitted to newage as only the early phase 1 classics had the tdo5 top entry ,so that might be why the fitment is different .

I don't know much about newage tbh but I think the front entry tdo5 was fitted to the 2.5 ltr engines , so they're might have a bigger exhaust housing .

What's the diameter of the upipe end rick ?

Afaik when classics changed to front entry phase 1.5 (v3 onwards) they still used a front entry td04 for uk and wrx but opted for the vf series for the sti's, type r, rb5 ect .

• Like 1

I think Front entry tdo5's were only fitted to newage as only the early phase 1 classics had the tdo5 top entry ,so that might be why the fitment is different .

I don't know much about newage tbh but I think the front entry tdo5 was fitted to the 2.5 ltr engines , so they're might have a bigger exhaust housing .

What's the diameter of the upipe end rick ?

Afaik when classics changed to front entry phase 1.5 (v3 onwards) they still used a front entry td04 for uk and wrx but opted for the vf series for the sti's, type r, rb5 ect .

Funny you should mention that Clive because mine came from a Bug eye lol

It must have been a 2ltr if it was off a bug originally .

Last time I had mine on the rollers one of the operators said "fook me your scoob sounds brutal " [emoji5]

Gruppe slip jointed tubular headers

4 bolt upipe

Ported turbo hotside

3" cusco divorced wastgate decat down pipe

3" 5zigen slip jointed jasma cat back .

Nice burble under 3k [emoji41] but after then it sounds just plain DIRTY [emoji33] [emoji51] [emoji12]

Went out in the beast before and the boost on the Td05 is well,you certainly notice it a big kick in your back lol.Im only on 0.8 bar of boost and that will do me till I have it mapped im playing safe and its still usable.God knows what its gonna be like at 1 bar lol.I also find it breaths better as well