Proud Subie Owner From Horsham Says Hi!!!

Jamina

Goodmorning and thanks for letting me join the forum - I am so proud to finally own one of these cars, I have saved up to get myself a lovely example of a wrx bugeye and I cannot wait to start getting my teeth into tuning it a little further to get some real grit from it.

I chose red because It's not very common in my area I don't think I have actually seen another one around these parts...I might of spent all my cash on the car but I haven't lost hope just yet!

http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/subie-build/?

Next step is to get my pride and joy to beat my Dads Ford Focus ST-3 - fed up of his continual put downs of 4WD Impreza's and how they are "too slow for him" - really?

haha ST3 a fast car? Most of us chew them up and spit them out for breakfast mate!, They are heavy and !Removed! wheel drive 

ask him to go out on a wet and damp morning, while he is trying not to wheel spin - your gone 

• Like 1

i had my first classic at 21, my dad borrowed it while his merc was in for a service and i was in ibiza

Got a few texts from friends in the village " oh you back?" no im still here... oh your car just came screaming past us !! 

Got home and my dad was like "yep that thing is very fast" he was really amazed by it, Take him out in my latest one and he always says " !Removed! hell..... its like a skeleton having a !Removed! in a biscuit tin" 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cossy sits in my car park at work every day - if only i could get my hands on... :ph34r:

Also thanks to a scoob owner this morning who clearly recognised me as a fellow enthusiast and let me out at roundabout in Horsham area - always nice to see a fellow owner going out of their way for another scoob

used to get the same treatment in my classic mini - nice to have those days back!

Sounds awesome mate - I prefer the greeting you get by a scoob owner than a mini owner...mini owners used to toot

scoob owners growl :D its like two rotweiler brothers talking over each other - currently got prodrive back box set up - seriously thinking about making mine as loud as poss without decat - not ashamed to say that the louder the better for me, I hate my neighbours anyway lmsao

• Like 1