AlexFilms was it you ? Hatchback Louth

Gambit

I was at Spars cash point as you came round then see you come up that side street near that off licence ;)

Looks good in the flesh too mate not a mark on it that I could see :)

Thanks yer I havent spotted anything on it yet, the misses says she found some stone chips... I think she was just being mean. The alloys need a clean up so will be painted or replaced as I am not sure I like them and fancy something darker. Shame as the tires are almost new so might not change them just yet. 

Top drawer stalking there gambit [emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yer these subaru people seam to be hiding all over the place, watching you....

Top drawer stalking there gambit [emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know I'm an expert ;) 

Thanks yer I havent spotted anything on it yet, the misses says she found some stone chips... I think she was just being mean. The Alloys need a clean up so will be painted or replaced as I am not sure I like them and fancy something darker. Shame as the tires are almost new so might not change them just yet. 

Yeah I'd change them could always keep them for spares/winter alloy's or flog them on after you have got some others ones to get some money back. I'm not a huge fan of standard alloys on most cars though :) 

• 2 weeks later...