Lincolnshire Meetup 10th March New Inn North Thoresby

WP_20140715_002_zps426f1470.jpgOk ignore the picture only one I have. As most of you may know this is a new venue hopefully for us. 

1. Address: Station Rd, North Thoresby Grimsby DN36 5QS
    Tuesday 10th March 6pm-9pm 2014

Google Map

New Inn Facebook Page

Right Guys/Gals we have a new venue to try out it's easy to get too straight in from the A16 if you hadn't guessed it's the New Inn in North Thoresby.It's an easy going relaxed meet so please feel free to pop along if you haven't before and get to know some of us local Subaru/car enthusiasts, everyone is welcome you can even bring the wifes and kids ;) . As always rules apply to help keep the meets available for us, so please read below. It is our 1st time here as you might be able to tell from the picture moved it from Blacksmiths Arms so we need a good selection of cars to update the main picture ;)  

Hope to see you there. Happy Burbling ;)

Meeting Rules
1. No idiotic driving on the roads surrounding the Meeting, or in the Village.
2. No leaving litter.
3. Do not partake in any other idiotic behaviour.
4. Have fun and meet fellow Subaru owners.

And as always a big THANK YOU to the owner's/management and staff at the New Inn. 

• Like 2

Nice one I'm hoping we can get a goid few turn up now it's a bit warmer. And update the picture [emoji6] it's just a laid back meet up really not like some I've been too. Have a drink standing the beer garden looking at everyone's cars and get to meet everyone who you wave too. [emoji1] I always stop for dinner try the steak here was amazing at the blacksmith's.

I never make people sign up like some. at a guess from people I've spoke with about 5 should be going but might be more. You just never know. It's like a Christmas cracker :D 

I never make people sign up like some. at a guess from people I've spoke with about 5 should be going but might be more. You just never know. It's like a Christmas cracker :D

Thats cool, I just wanted to see. Will try to make it :-D

Shame...I just looked up the postcode and it's like a 3 1/2 hour drive [emoji22] otherwise I would have made the trip!

We should maybe look at ace cafe for a London meet sometime [emoji1]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Yep great to finally meet up mate looking forward to next month already. Oh and you missed the best thing I've experienced at a meet 2015 STI turned I kid you not, I'm still grinning now :D Hopefully Tom will turn up again he's from Scunthorpe so a huge thank you to him for making the effort to pop along tonight almost straight after picking it up from the Subaru garage 132 miles on it.... And yes I gave it a Rev  B)

Yeah should be good if Brokey remembers to turn up :D And I should hopefully have a nice nurspec on... Not trying to make you jealous :D lol But that 2015 you could smell the newness. I sat and had a little play in their  :unsure: Don't think I left any stains ;) My steak dinner even went cold I was outside that long :) Oh and I beat Dan at pool ;) so good night all round. I did only win because he potted the black and white together :)