any kent meet

bazza

Hello all, I am new to this forum, just signed up to post in the hope of finding a local meet ahead of searching for a subaru - having been around and worked on a P1 since I was 15 on and off so kinda rusty so figure this is a good thing to do.

I am near Ashford and used to attend the Seat Cupra / Skoda meets at the American Dinner many years ago, Dartford isn't to far though...

Maybe one of you could let me know when/if the May meet is a green light, i'd like to bring the vrs up and if someone has a blobeye STI all the better.

• Like 1

Welcome to the club Matt. The May meet is going ahead and the thread should go up tomorrow if I get time. We'd be more than happy for you to attend. I'm sure we can find a dark corner for your vrs. We have another member who travels from down your way. Keep your eyes on this section for the full details soon [emoji5] [emoji5] [emoji106]

A dark corner for the derv.. still it is race blue met and has a rear spoiler lol

Sounds good, do the meets involve food or what's the usual deal for you guys in terms of numbers? Yay more name's to forget, memory like gold fish lol

Just to let u guys know, I help to run a club called "kentimprezas" we have been doing regular meets at mickeys diner on the A249 delting we have our next 1 is on Sunday the 17th May at 1pm. Your more than welcome to come along. I will be attending ur meet on the 2nd May so if see me come and introduce ur self will be in a GB270.

The American diner meet in ashford was good but unfortunately things change within the club so stop, until I took over the runni of it.

• 4 weeks later...