Air filter advice. Prepping for remap.

Least your talking and planning for it mate, we not even that fussed about getting married but it's beneficial for everyone so we'll have a chat about it then not do owt then be like so what we gonna do about this wedding a couple of months later.

What's the misses into ? Full mashing with loads of guests church and that kind of thing ?

Soumd good just enough people but not too many!

We wouldn't mind doing it away but her mum's like Mr T when it comes to air travel so looks like a 'city wedding' for us then a do. We've friends who got married 5 years ago and are still paying as the wife wanted all her mates big meal etc etc

Heh yeah I can see that. We could've quite easily gone over. I say we, I mean she could've. The missus mum has pulmonary fibrosis so can't really travel at all. Her old man passed away Christmas before last so it's a tough time for her that's why we kinda rushed the date. Its be less than a year from engagement to wedding day.

Sorry to hear that, at the end of the it's your day and all that should matter is your family, so hope it all goes well, my misses has a big family and they are all trying to offer advice and tell us waht to do, nightmare !

Before she became pregnant we were happy didn't even live together !

I got told we were getting engaged as gem didn't want to be seen with a baby without a ring on in public haha, so it was i want an engagement ring that was that [emoji14]

Now i find myself looking at buing houses marriage and everything else in the next 12-18months

It happens all too quick. I was in a similar position. We planned my boy but never really discussed marriage. Then after thinking if you're a family you gotta share the name. I've had quite a few "I don't like this" "I won't wear that" but I'm quite blunt and tell them I don't care. It's one day just give it up for us as we would for you if we haven't already done so. I'm a right stubborn ******. I made the decision on a whim had some ppi money fall through the door so just went for it.

My boss has almost give up,she knows me,i like to spend(other bits like cameras n flashlights,helicopters(3d not real) :lol:

There is $700 of custom triple quad(3x4 XP-L) on solid brass heat sink here

Triple%20013_zpsjsfwx6uy.jpg

Triple%20008_zpserrqae8r.jpg

5000 OTF lumens just in case any one is interested  :P

Thats just 1 light...............i have many many

Then mods(ecig)i have many ,many mods/tanks,bellow is a spoiler in money :rolleyes:

30F0AD37-7C46-409A-A9EF-98402C836E16_zps

So any questions,i throw that i am saving(yeh right) £250 a month on cigs,£200 a month on fuel(12mpg i was used to)

She even said when i got it about getting new rims and maps,loves the sti spoiler etc etc

I keep her sweet though,soften the blow a little,after writing 2 cars off in 2 months a 25k(miles not cost :o ) 1 owner (yeh i know its french and goes against everything i stand for.).............but she like it and too good a deal to pass on

CD94BFA6-6112-4B86-89AA-6A3B404865BB_zps

So i am good to go for mods,trouble is ,it is caravan time soon so holidays etc pennies required :rolleyes:

Oh best tip is separate accounts and lie about costs..........get delivered stuff to works address :lol:  :lol:

;) ven

• Like 1

Well she doesn't drive so that's me on all duties, if I need it for the car it gets it end of [emoji16] yeah work address is ideal for those little under the radar bits.

Basically I get paid a week before her give all my wage to her and then we split the combined income down the middle, I actually end up better off as gem earns more than I do

I love her family to bits they are all mad as a box of monkeys. Oh and none of them drive either wtf !

When I first got the car she was adamant it was staying standard. I had other intentions but played coy with the idea. Then we went out to a local meet and she heard the burble and she was hooked. Now she wants new wheels, STI spoiler and is happy I got the exhaust but she's being stubborn about any more mods. I'll work my way around that. Always managed it so far. [emoji57] [emoji106]

Mine has no interest in cars it's only when stuff comes to the house she questions what it is. But I'm at the stage now where it's nearly all done to how I want just pads and discs for the front new tyres and I'm done (for now)

When I first got the car she was adamant it was staying standard. I had other intentions but played coy with the idea. Then we went out to a local meet and she heard the burble and she was hooked. Now she wants new wheels, STI spoiler and is happy I got the exhaust but she's being stubborn about any more mods. I'll work my way around that. Always managed it so far. [emoji57] [emoji106]

As i always say to others...................all in good time. I regular got compliments on mods,everywhere i went i got asked Qs...........sometimes 1hr conversations which went down well..............not!

I joked my truck is more well known than her.............again down well :lol:

6k+ of mods

c01a8d67-e1de-460d-a67f-c31186c3efdd_zps

I dont expect to spend that again and live :lol: i got a lot thrown at me tbh,but knows me getting the wrx to where i want is 1k ,so about how much my boots were on the truck :)

I need a down pipe without cat,centre section,re-map and maybe silicon hose for inter cooler..........oh and 3 port.

Guess at about a 600 spend,then wheel refurb to a gun metal :) sticking with 17s due to roads and comfort as daily drive.

Imagine what i could have B)

That's the thing. I'm not chasing ponies. Just want a good well rounded sweet running car with reasonable mods. I don't want to change the td04 so I'm always gonna be restricted to a certain extent.

These are the wheels I have my eyes on.

post-3548-14267118881_thumb.png

Are they used ? Seem a bargain ! I'm limited to my offset, the foz has a 48 where as every other subaru has 55mm grrr !

Ah ok that's why I was so dissapointed with my map results as everyone else's td04's were maxing out at 270ish .

At the end of the day my car runs spot in now, I'll see how it holds up against nick and ash's cars on sat, it wasn't slow in the 1st place.

They are used and yeah seem a bargain. That's why I want them now! 4mm on all tyres. They're off a classic impreza so should be straight swap.

That's all I'm after. I want it to run spot on and not have a middle map that allows for the worse as the car wont 've getting the worse anymore. It ties in all the mods gives me better mpg cleans the car up that runs better. Win win all round.