Subaru Owners Club Uk Instagram

Ash007ks

ok so i was thinking last night......... I uploaded a pic of the scooby having just been washed and a few instagrams liked it and one asked to put it on his page, since then ive had 10 people start to follow me and its had over 180+likes... Now i reckon if i can get the go ahead with you lads up top that we could set up an instagram page where we upload our cars and follow the other lads with scoobys, this will get us out to a better audience than say FB and it will help us expand even further, ive looked into doing it and its easy, i can share the User name and pw out to a select few admins and then the work load is shared as you know im sometimes busy with work etc.

Just my two cents let me know what you think. :)

• Like 3

I'm happy with that will double check with Steve that this is ok first as he is the owner of the club and don't want to say yes then get moaned at. But I can't see it being a problem pretty much get left to it :) 

• Like 1

Had a look nothing at all posted on it. So be worth getting set up I guess. Not sure how well it will work I have instagram and hardly use it :D mainly because I keep forgetting my password :) 

Cheers Jay. I don't mind kicking it off if you want gambit as I've got loads of pictures from last year's and this year's meets and I'll set a photobucket up when I'm home which people can upload to if they want their pictures on instagram

Ok mate I'll sort out password and username just don't change it just incase Steve wants to log in but looks like it was a request one anyway :) 

Anyone else up for helping with the running of it ?

I don't mind chipping in from time to time :) Just remember it has to be kept to our friendly family type forum. Anyone mouthing off just remove comments give warnings and so on these people aren't what we are about :)