Club Show flags

Gambit

Just signed up to that pay it square Paypal takes a cut from it, so will slightly increase the amount. So we all happy to go with this then ? 

Or can just use my paypal account I don't mind I could make a public log of who's paid what. 

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY USING PAY IT SQUARE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES AND FUTURE MODIFICATIONS. IF AT ANY TIME YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF PAY IT SQUARE.

Primary Terms

Pay It Square is a service to help you collect money from friends. Pay It Square provides:

1. Tools to keep your collections organized.
  2. A public collect page that provides information about your collection.
  3. The ability for your payers to pay you online.

Pay It Square works with PayPal's to enable online payments. In order to facilitate collecting money using Pay It Square you must have a valid PayPal account that it in good standing. Payers who pay you online must also have or register for a PayPal account and be in good standing. You will be charged to receive payments in accordance with PayPal's "Fees for receiving purchase payments". Your use of the Pay It Square service is also bound by PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy.

We encourage you to read PayPal's Legal Agreements for PayPal Services and Privacy Policy.

Except for Pay It Square's limited role of initiating your payments from our collect page, Pay It Square is not involved in any underlying transaction between you, any other user, or any other party. Pay It Square is not a bank and does not offer banking services. Pay It Square is not responsible for chargebacks, missed payments, fraud, or any other issues related to payments.

For information on using the Pay It Square services, please refer to our How It Works page.

Your collection, payers and transaction history can be accessed and displayed on the Pay It Square site. Please refer to our Privacy Policy for more information.

Pay It Square distributes a newsletter about once per calendar month. By registering or making a payment on our site, you are eligible to receive this email. If you opt-out, we will honors those requests promptly and you will won't receive any promotional material from us again (we don't like spam either).

My thought's exactly aslong as its sent as a gift otherwise they will still take a cut. I'll just have to post up amounts paid by who so everyone knows what's been paid in.

And thanks David I'm only a danger to vunrable woman [emoji12]

I agree about the paypal gift thing, We are all chipping in for something for the club not to make paypal cash.

Post up amount if you need to make everyone happy but sure most people who go to the shows who put a £5-£10 in to get some extra bits for the club.

Looking around some at modified live have very cool stuff.

Yeah that marque was smart with the club logo on the roof pretty sure it wasn't cheap that. Good heavy duty one. I watched them tske it down took all of them to do it. But yeah get some flags done first with the licence plates I'd say that will look pretty good.

On a side note, would appreciate info reqd to watch big fight at weekend [emoji6].

New lappy since last time. PM please ta [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Will do mate I'll see what I can find. Be on the night of the fight though. I can't !Removed! wait not been this hyped about a fight for some time. I'd even go as far back as Lewis v Tyson.

• Like 1

Will do mate I'll see what I can find. Be on the night of the fight though. I can't !Removed! wait not been this hyped about a fight for some time. I'd even go as far back as Lewis v Tyson.

Good man, me too!

Say no to stants, I say [emoji14]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yeah I'll get another post made up with details and pin it this was just to see what people thought in regards of the idea. But its all positive which is good. And no welcome the thoughts mate. I did wonder if they would charge something I know how they don't like giving anything away for free.

What I'll add is if people want to be known how much they have paid get them to add the forum name's on the payment so people here know who it's from.

Used to do that with my mate 24 carling take away sit up until 4 in the morning drinking until we fell asleep lol. Some weekend didn't even sleep was out to the pub opening in the morning some Sundays :)