Subaru XV

Subaruboy

Is it possible to deactivate the interior sensors for the alarm system. Using the pad to deactivate is a real faff, in and out of the car frequently leaving animals & kids in the car, also got big fat fingers so the pad is not a friendly contraption.

• 10 months later...

I know this is probably a little out of date but we had same question with ours as we leave a dog in it. apparently the easy answer is to lock the drivers door with the key rather than the remote, this engages the dead locks but not the alarm, you can then unlock with the remote without the alarm activating.  this works on the 2013 XV so imagine other will be the same.

Just thought I'd throw this up in case anyone else needed this answer in the future

Cheers

Dog

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

Dunno, but on an XV apparently the only way according to subaru is to either type in the code in the fuse box which is a pain or to lock as described above, does seem a bit ridiculous, but it's true [emoji12]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk