5heffield 5ubaru 5ervice Meet -8th June 2015

haha :) sorry i didnt get to speak to you again chris, just come over next time as i get in a little bubble lol.

the back shot of yours is one of my favs from last night tbh.

Whose is the xv with the cool plate? Someone on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tag. Kept the plate quiet, as some people think its a bit OTT - but my car, so my rules! Will try and park in the middle next time, as I was a bit isolated at the entrance. Must also see about a better exhaust (warranty permitting!!!).

• Like 1

Was good to see some other models ,there's normally me surrounded buy a load of impreza 's ! It did look smart, surprised by the size of the boot though, but if you've not got any children then it's more than enough

Was good to see some other models ,there's normally me surrounded buy a load of impreza 's ! It did look smart, surprised by the size of the boot though, but if you've not got any children then it's more than enough

Yep one thing I do like is a variety of models turning up. had a 64 plate Forester last night at our meet turn up :D 

Unfortunately it was Alex loan car why the hatch is being repaired lol but was nice to see :) 

It's a big beast now though ! Evolution of models is silly,I was parked next to one last year, there doesn't look like any dna carried over apart from the badge !

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

great pic's Ash, shame you didn't get one of mine :( I thought you were my friend :(

actually i have got one of yours dave, but im unsure why i didnt upload it lol

Thanks for the tag. Kept the plate quiet, as some people think its a bit OTT - but my car, so my rules! Will try and park in the middle next time, as I was a bit isolated at the entrance. Must also see about a better exhaust (warranty permitting!!!).

yeah there was loads of spaces at the top, the guys get more friendly the more times you come as well haha :) liiiies we are always friendly

• Like 1