Forza Motorsport 6

The other thing that will keep it close is to keep the awarded points close perhaps just 1 point for each place up the grid rather than 10, 7, 5 etc just do 10, 9, 8 then a single race loss keeps things really close?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That could help. Plus bonus point for fastest lap.

The other thing that will keep it close is to keep the awarded points close perhaps just 1 point for each place up the grid rather than 10, 7, 5 etc just do 10, 9, 8 then a single race loss keeps things really close?

I've got to say I totally disagree with this, if you look at the point system in every motorsport championship the points always make it reward someone more for the win over second then for say getting a 5th instead of a 6th and I think this is the way it should be

I've got to say I totally disagree with this, if you look at the point system in every motorsport championship the points always make it reward someone more for the win over second then for say getting a 5th instead of a 6th and I think this is the way it should be

That is true in motorsport. But if someone misses a few races or crashes out of a few they won't feel like all is lost and not bother turning up.

I don't remember the system in 4, what was it?

I haven't made a private lobby on 6 yet but I'll have a look and see what systems we can use.

All kinds of things could be done, just had to dig deep enough into the lobby menus

I made a few races. My old shifts meant I couldn't be on if I was on backshift or night shift I work 12 hours now so more days off and it should only stop me getting on when I'm on a Sunday night

Oh I just couldn't remember seeing you in front of me.[emoji57] where did you finish on the league table?

I'm sure I dont need to remind you too much of the Sebring wet lap on the from the demo [emoji42] [emoji42]

I was also thinking that we award some points to those that can't make one week of only so that they're aren't well out of the loop. Maybe if you get 4 points for last you'd still get 2 points if you missed a week so the whole season isn't lost because had a baby crisis or something?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well we had the bonus point for fastest lap last year.

Ok Brog just a suggestion, keep your hair on [emoji23]

Haha it's too late dog I was pretty much bald at the age of 21 :(

Haha, that's ok, your probably better bald than like me, starting to look like Phillip Scofield, going grey to white sorting out this Forza season [emoji23]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Oh I just couldn't remember seeing you in front of me.[emoji57] where did you finish on the league table?

I'm sure I dont need to remind you too much of the Sebring wet lap on the from the demo [emoji42] [emoji42]

I did try to get the Sebring it was close in the end. You should try the Spa rivals in the community monthly in the lotus f1 car. I'm a 10th of a second behind a mate now and just can't beat him with a clean lap

Has anyone looked at rivals, is the transit one on there around the Nurburgring, I was 81st on that last year. I can get my big black tranny out again, and we all know how that ends! [emoji15]

[emoji15] [emoji37] I'll have a look. Got me up for some forza now.