Forza Motorsport 6

You lot wouldn't understand but it's quite hard being this good. Well, it used to be. I haven't needed to try hard for a while. Pretty much perfected it now. I did faulted last night, checked the lap times just in case but I shouldn't have been so worried [emoji41] [emoji57]

I dont adjust my controller. For my findable cars I reduce brake pressure to 85%. That gives the same effect as adjusting controller settings reducing lock up. You get more travel on the trigger before locking up. For top gear, I just deal with it like a pro [emoji41]

You see that last comment is why you rub people up the wrong way. Support other people who aren't as good as you, don't rub their noses in that you're better. Serious point you find life a lot easier.

As for the top gear track I'm not used to running without ABS so having the longer trigger travel helps a lot in controlling the brakes.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

More than happy to support and advise. Just having the crack. Apologies for any offence caused. Not my intention to rub people, just do it for the laugh. It's always meant tongue in cheek. Life is perfectly easy for me just gotta lighten up.