Forza Motorsport 6

Tell you one thing dog how the hell you sat and bought that many car's I take my hat off to you. I got bored after getting 8 cars lol. Might try again later and play fallout shelter at the same time.

It's a struggle. I still need 100 more [emoji30]

The things we do for a couple mil. All others games I've started with zero. I liked the struggle at the start of games. Buying old beaters in gran turismo.

I hope the career is good on this. F5 was pretty poor. Project cars has a well laid career.

Tell you one thing dog how the hell you sat and bought that many car's I take my hat off to you. I got bored after getting 8 cars lol. Might try again later and play fallout shelter at the same time.

Well to be fair, because I'm a geeky collector I had over 250 cars in each game anyway so it was just a top up for me, as I said I did it in 3 hrs

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

She's making noises about possible birthday/ Christmas gift although I haven't told her the exact cost yet [emoji52] I'll just have to see hitting quite a few bonuses at work recently so I'll try and sweeten her up for a bit with gifts

If forza has taught me 2 thing's. If i could afford any amount of car's I'd have roughly 150 cars in my garage. And 2nd I'm a proper tight c@nt I'm at 364 cars and still not made the 300 I need of bought cars [emoji17]