Forza Motorsport 6

I had abs, stability but not traction. Manual gears, sim damage, can't remember if I had rewinds on it not. I don't think I used then though. I lapped up to about 4th but 2nd was only half a lap behind and I was on fumes on the last lap it. My car had a gauge and it said about 15 when full, and I was on .4 when I crossed the line.

I might do a 300miler tonight [emoji33]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just finished the Catalunya endurance, so have done 2 of the 100 mile ones. Used the viper for both, started the one today with the Bentley but it was like a boat, so switched back to the viper, might try the Ferrari next?

Done both my races from cockpit view to get a bit more immersion I the race, quite enjoying it all actually.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Coppit view is way foward !

The 458 's are awesome, took one out for a spin last night,

just been plugging through a bit of the season play,

I do like the way they have removed some of the overly harsh penalties for running over the kerb,

Manage to get a mod pack in my free so in things last night, the all hud off is interesting

Still waiting for !Removed! stand to arrive [emoji35] hopefully will be today but I'm off to sheff meet tonight dunno if I'll get chance to set up,

Don't really see the point of the mod packs, with two of them on last night I only got 1100 extra credits, some are contradictory, one of the 'dare' categories has a -15% reduction of braking, nets you some extra cash but you can also have a handling mod in at same time of +8% brake upgrade ??