Forza Motorsport 6

Then you haven't had the bug, because however good you are if the car does the clearing off thing you'll not catch it.

I did a race yesterday and the car in front drove off. I went after him and did my fastest lap, I checked and it was 2-3 seconds faster than his fastest lap, yet he was much further away at the end of that lap than before. So it's a bug and you mathematically can't win if it happens

However much of a smug **** you are [emoji6]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Then you haven't had the bug, because however good you are if the car does the clearing off thing you'll not catch it.

I did a race yesterday and the at in front drove off. I went after him and did my fastest lap, I checked and it was 2-3 seconds faster than his fastest lap, yet he was much further away at the end of that lap than before. So it's a bug and you mathematically can't win if it happens

However much of a smug **** you are [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bugs are excuses for the less skillful [emoji23] I guess there was some lag too? Best not turn the microwave on while gaming. [emoji41] [emoji57]

Tbh I haven't been able to put a lot of time in so far. Haven't explored it enough.

I'm not as quick as you but I can handle myself in forza. But when you do your fastest lap and it's faster than the car in front's fastest lap and he's still pulling away at a rate, there's nothing you can do add that to the fact that they pit less often than you and an endurance race becomes impossible.

I'm not even racing on unbeatable I'm on highly skilled, this isn't me making excuses as to why I can't win its mathematically impossible to win, if he was just going faster then that could be me, but when I'm going faster in lap times and he's still going faster on the track what do you do?

They say they're not, the response given by Dan Greenwald no less was "you don't need to finish first to progress" so he's basically saying no problem, but it is on showcase events where you need to win. Gambit had it where he just couldn't catch the other car yesterday.

They were pretty much first on mine. I did a couple in expert mode and had a comfortable if not huge lead, but Sebring he was off, and no matter what I did he just kept pulling away. I might just have to do that one on novice mode [emoji53]

I put it on unbeatable didn't really find it much difference between expert other than took me longer to get through the pack and couldn't pull away from them even giving it all I had. I just like to have the last lap to myself [emoji1]

Hey ghost, how's this, I be restarted the Sebring endurance race, I dropped difficulty down to above average, I have a dare mod that starts me in 22nd, end of lap 3 I'm half a lap up on 2nd, yet the last race not possible? Surely there isn't that much difference between highly skilled and above average?

Does that change the required time then?

Me and Simon have found a car we are well matched in for private races, the Caterham! We are always really close :).

Yes you get loads longer, in fact you'd have to push the car round to fail (I exaggerate wildly). But it's fairly easy, I think I actually did mine on average

Hey ghost, how's this, I be restarted the Sebring endurance race, I dropped difficulty down to above average, I have a dare mod that starts me in 22nd, end of lap 3 I'm half a lap up on 2nd, yet the last race not possible? Surely there isn't that much difference between highly skilled and above average?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very strange. In the higher difficulty is the lead car consistently faster over all races?

So am I, I mean you can "deal with it" by resetting console or like me drop a drivatar rating but it's not a great answer.

I'm on lap 27 now and probably some 3laps ahead. It's just s long drive to the finish now and making sure to remember to put, not a challenge but I'm looking to cross this one off because it's such hard work to get it done, it's s real chore

Also, for anyone getting hacked off with the one car clearing off into the distance the answer seems to be to abandon the drivatars by playing in offline mode, apparently the AI is really good in this mode.

To set your xbox up for this 

got to Xbox Dash > Settings > Internet > Select offline Mode

there you go proper AI you can actually race against

• Like 1