mk3 h6 induction

stevie

hi, dose enyone have a mk3 h6 with induction upgrade, Boots, has gave me some feed back thought id ask on outback club, would realy like to hear if someones got in on there h6 & if thers good results

hi mart, soon as I get it done ill let you know, I found a tunning shop he is doin the reserch for me hes newly opened so hes keen to get custumers, I found out wedensday anout 98 ron fuel, better knowen as Shell v power & realy seen the results better mpg, sharper responce on the pedel, even pulling away slowly so highly recormend to enyone to use it well worth the bit extra

• Like 1

I use the tesco momentum 99ron in mine all the time and you can really tell the difference - increased mpg and a whisper quite engine on idle

tesco 99 ron, great ill have to remember that useing v,power Shell station nr me.yeah david I noticed my engine ticks over smooth & quiter too., on the induction desided just to go with a performanve panel filter all the performance shops ive spock with say it wauld maje it suck in warm air safer to keep it standard with a good panel filter ,so going to make do with that

• Like 1

david uses that he told me about it im getting same results he gets & I use shell vpower getting result from that, I have an outback 3.0 h6 , it seems to like it

Yep, mine is definitely better for using it long term. Nick will tell you how quiet my engine is [emoji2]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

got the K&N air filter fitted it this morning &, im glad to say there is a difference ma be thay dont work on latter models but ther is a improvment on my 3.0 h6 I can feel it on the pedel, I done a small before & after test on driving & the car seems to like the K&N. the revs gain quicker the car feels like a 5 or 6% increase in power ill know if fuel is better by tomorow but up to now, yes I wauld recormend it for a mk3 3.0 h6

im not breathing to well me self in this weather, might just go to doctor & tell him about it & say,,,i know wot the prob is tho doc, I need a K&N fitting to one of my lungs lol.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...