Xbox One Elite Controller

Steering wheel a good one is different to me love the G27 I have I'd say it was worth every penny I paid for it. but for a pad not a chance. Not evenb with a lotto win would I pay it.

got a light up rev limiter thing in the center not that I look at that lol pretty hard when bombing around. And both shifter and wheel bolt  on to the desk :) pretty robust too

81XCDKEBFNL._SL1500_.jpg

People have been paying it for years though with the custom pads. It's just Microsoft getting in on the auction. Think these will sell well tbh.

--

I make Films and Website for people

Yer I can see me getting one but that said I don't have the cash for an Xbox one yet so not sure I ever would it might just go on the list with everything else.

--

I make Films and Website for people

I think well almost know same with Sony they're trying to cut out the aftermarket controllers. I've been keeping an eye on the steering wheel I have getting an official release on console and again looks like sony will have it at the minute 1st. But what I was reading they have the code for it to work on GT and Project cars and any other car game but won't release it until they have tested it to make sure it can't be exploited by 3rd party controllers.   

To be fair, most of the controller is polished steel and very hard wearing. I've already worn out the analogue stick on my day one controller, keeps "up" pressed all the time now unless I apply downward pressure. So I can see the benefit, may get it as there are sticks and a d-pad that are branded with "Forza" symbols. The price is steel though I agree :).

That steering wheel Gambit, does it work on xbox one?