picking up 2014/2015 wrx sti next week... anyone started modding these ?

tbh i cant see subaru releasing anything like the PPP any more, Pro R a waste of space tuning wise and suabru cut official ties with prodrive.

Subaru seem more interested in sponsering horse shows than car events

tbh i cant see subaru releasing anything like the PPP any more, Pro R a waste of space tuning wise and suabru cut official ties with prodrive.

Subaru seem more interested in sponsering horse shows than car events

I sadly have to agree, I spent some time speaking with one of the heads of Subaru UK and Pro-R was in talk's about getting them on the forum and seeing if they'd be interested in joining us at shows and events with a traders stand. I see Honda had done this with a Honda club and thought it was a great idea. So had emails going back and forther they was going to have a board meeting about it. And just like my husky I took for a walk and let it of it's leash I've not seen or heard from it for 2 years :(

I thought dealers where offering remaps or performance packs on the new car claiming 350bhp with just a map?

I personal think it's different franchises offering different things..... But correct mangoletsi in Cheshire offer a remap on new cars .

The chaps at rcm were dyno'ing a couple of cars and they consistently put out more than the claimed 300 and they said there wasn't much potential tuning to be done as the 2.5 isn't the strongest

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

It is a big claim 350 from just map , would think you would need at least exhaust and induction kit to take it to 350bhp .

You would be correct. These days subarus come standard with just over 300 bhp. To get 50 bhp gain with just remap its extremely difficult. Regardless

I'm just teasing myself here cos i'm not prepared to void my warrenty but in my personal opinon how good does the Invidia Q300 Cat Back Exhaust Titanium Tips Subaru WRX / STI 2015 sound ! Clips on you tube sound spot on , just have wait 2 years

• Like 1