Festival of Speed

elspiko

Hi all,

Is anyone planning on attending FoS this year? I'm there for the full event as I work for one of the sponsors, and as Subaru aren't making an appearance I thought it would be cool to get a bit of sanity to cut through the chaos

yeh, i have caught him a few times in the garden at night, i won't go into details but suffice to say, i'd rather see my 35 stone mother in law being taken from behind by her 23 stone boyfriend

nasty.gif badly2.gif

Will sort some pictures out when I get chance I feel knackered still nearly 5 hours drive there and back longer then I thought and also my full beams didn't work on the way back so made it a little bit more exciting drive back when already tired. But already want to go back next year. But maybe sleep over :D

I've not forgot about uploading some picture just to keep you guy's informed on that side of it been busy but I have now got them on the Computer Yeaaaah! :).Just have some personal matter's, I was meant to be working away this week but a family member is near deaths door been told within the next 48 hours so I have put going away on hold but still busy. The way it goes anyway... Enough of the boring crap ;)

For anyone interested these will be shown on Tv I would say be worth the watch until I get the photos uploaded :D

1. Goodwood Festival of Speed: The First 20 Years on ITV4 on July 24th at 9pm.

2. Festival of Speed 2013 highlights programme on ITV4 on July 25th at 9pm.