Thermal Jap Show

That's fine buddy, you can tag me in it if you wouldn't mind :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Cool will do if I can not sure if the page will let me but I can tag you with my own account if not :D 

• Like 1

Just putting them on my wall first Haha then I'll sort them for the S.O.C wall :D 

Yeah all pretty amazing. Just had a message too about a chap with a Scooby doo mystery machine wagon and scoobydoo outfit that sells sweets. He's interested in joining event in the south east. so if anything is going on let me know I'll keep the page and himself updates :D  

• Like 1

Cool , what camera did you use ?

The camera is a Flir camera I have use of from the company I work for, as they supply them. It's the Flir T620 :) shame I couldn't have it plugged into a laptop as I can really go scientific on the data then. On the camera it's just a flat video with no temperature measurements

• Like 1

If you plug the T440 into the flir tools plus software (paid for version) you can record radiometric images that you can take temperature measurements from and trend from at 60 fps :) it's a good feature and great for processes that are hard to image

Finally done!! Enjoy people. In the description it says when different bits are on

Great video mate look brilliant :) Top job well done as us northerners say :D 

• Like 1