imprezzi hatch 2007

aucky

got some rallyarmour mudflaps delivered yesterday

post-3285-0-63383100-1450897151_thumb.jp

got the universal fit just making some alloy strenghening brakets at work for them sould have them done tommorow before i break up for the hols,will have saved me 100 squid making brackets myself  :rolleyes:

so other the hols i will have mudflaps to fit

smoked overlays from salsa-king to fit

relocate rear fog light

finish fittinng my gauges,have 3 fitted just the last 2 to finish,taking a while as i fitting them in instrument surround so making a custom part for it

and if i time i'll start doing a bit engine cleaning  :(

• Like 1

Be nice to see the gauges as I am stuck placing them in mine. How did you get on with the flaps? Been looking myself as well but dident fancy £125 for them.

--

I make Films for businesses and people. I also make websites.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok well today i have change oil in rear dif,was leakin all other the drive.hope it was just the drain bolt,but in the service history their is a bill for the rear dif having a new gasket fitted at scoobyworld,so will keep eye on it next couple days and see how it goes,also got 3 gauges wired up,had them in car a while but didnt have time to wire them in,got them done now [emoji2]

post-3285-145166766185_thumb.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Just trying to get some mud flaps myself funny enough. :)

if you go for the rallyarmour i would say dont get the 130quid's get the universal 30quid ones and 2 pack Halfords u type nuts,10s and a pack wilko 3/16x1" machine screws and your good to go,you have to mark the holes out but apart from deciding were you want them its easy,100quid saving :biggrin:

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, aucky said:

if you go for the rallyarmour i would say dont get the 130quid's get the universal 30quid ones and 2 pack halfords u type nuts,10s and a pack wilko 3/16x1" machine screws and your good to go,you have to mark the holes out but apart from deciding were you want them its easy,100quid saving :biggrin:

Might do this then I want some and like saving money so win win. Did you have to take the bumper off for the horns? or able to just get the grill out?

Also where did you find them for £30? Best I can find quick was £45

Thanks

£35 from tarmacsport eBay shop rally armour universel basic mudflap can only get red logo in them.

51 minutes ago, Xander said:

Might do this then I want some and like saving money so win win. Did you have to take the bumper off for the horns? or able to just get the grill out?

Thanks

£35 from tarmacsport ebay shop rally armour universel basic mudflap can only get red logo in them.

Thanks

Shame about the red logo. I wanted white. But sure red will do.

Sound easy to fit as well.

--

I make Films for businesses and people. I also make websites.

Yeah i wanted silver logo but got red.you have a hatch so if you like how mine is positioned then i could send you a copy of my drilling template i made.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, aucky said:

Yeah i wanted silver logo but got red.you have a hatch so if you like how mine is positioned then i could send you a copy of my drilling template i made.

Thanks man that would be amazingly helpful. 

Look forward to seeing it now. 

Me too lol I've seen some stuff I want but £88 postage from the states I will have them before long I spent at least £500 today in my head oh and put two Hawkeyes on watch why I was on there today lol 

• Like 1

@Xander yeah grill looks much better with the badge on,if you have no cover then this weathers not good for taking the bumper off as you need to roll about on floor to get clips out round bottom,not bad for me with car port n if am out side playing with mi cars it keeps her indoors happy as am not on the net spending more money on them :laugh:

1 hour ago, aucky said:

@Xander yeah grill looks much better with the badge on,if you have no cover then this weathers not good for taking the bumper off as you need to roll about on floor to get clips out round bottom,not bad for me with car port n if am out side playing with mi cars it keeps her indoors happy as am not on the net spending more money on them :laugh:

Yer think I will end up with a pile of car parts to fit when the wether gets better. Seen a few people say the grill can come off without the bumper but looks like my hands are to big. So will leave it till a nice day. 

Will get the mud flaps ordered though. 

Dont no how they get grill of without the bumper coming off,it slides into 2 slots and is screwed to the bumper with 4 screws,unless they dont put screws in and just slide it in the slots at bottom,but they break easy when pulled at as i found when i changed my grill.